Media Khamzat Chimaev is in beastmode for this fight

Like me lol. Khamzat is pretty much the only fighter that I get excited about these days so I’ll be devastated if he gets steamrolled. [<dunn]
he’s good, but take a step back and look at it objectively. lots of lingering questions about him, and many hints about his potential undoing. just maybe don’t put too much money on him.

I lean towards Costa by decision. Realistically, too many unknowns out there to make a confident prediction. Both guys have a weird couple of years behind them, but both are capable of putting a serious performance. I hope for a great fight.

Dude had no business being in 170...I think he's going to do well at middleweight as much as people dont want him to. He just needs to be active because if this is the new him then Jared or the true african champ will decapitate him.

You do realize Usman is like 200lbs right?

This sport looks cool af on youtube but when i've tried watching it live, it was %5 play %95 doing nothing lol

That's probably a more accurate description of baseball. Or, maybe soccer (a.k.a They played 90 minutes - longer than any team sport - and the game ended in a 0-0 tie. Woohoo!)

Jarl

People are just going to move goalposts after Costa gets run over and pretend they knew Costa was bad all along and Khamzat needs to fight a real MW!
Or if Costa wins, Khamzat was never that good. It’ll go both ways.

I’ll come out and say I don’t think Costa has done anything that has really impressed me. I think he will get smoked too. Even if he doesn’t though, they’ll say Khamzat sucks

These guys have a combined 5 fights in the last 3 years.

Battle of the social media bros that don't fight.

Costa is in a world of trouble when cage closes. Chimaev will fancy the kill and try to walk right thru him. He is in beastmode shape

Source:

Skinny?
Looks nothing like months ago when he was far bigger? Does that even look like a MW?

Back