News Khamzat Chimaev signs longterm contract with UFC

It's painfully obvious that the UFC are going to give him a title shot if he wins and looks good. How you skip the line ahead of DDP by beating a blown up welterweight is beyond me, but I'll be shocked if Khamzat wins and doesn't get a title shot.
I would imagine this has less to do with Khamzat and more to do with DDP not taking his shot at the title. Dana doesnt like that and if he gets the chance to make an example out of you he will do it. Expect Dana to do the same to Charles Oliveira.

I would imagine this has less to do with Khamzat and more to do with DDP not taking his shot at the title. Dana doesnt like that and if he gets the chance to make an example out of you he will do it. Expect Dana to do the same to Charles Oliveira.
That would be ridiculous to expect DDP to turnaround in that short time or not get a title shot at all.

I understand Strickland passing DDP up if he turned down the quick turnaround, but to punish DDP in his next fight makes zero sense. I think this is all trying to hype up Khamzat, who would be the worst champion ever. If Khamzat does win the 185 title, he would immediately sit out for a year and run his mouth. No question.

Damn... He'll be 185 champ fighting on that contender contract. Rich Franklin cough cough

These inactivity jokes are getting so fucking old and boring. He fought 6 times in 3 years(not great, not bad either) and has a record for the shortest turnaround fight.

I’m all for making fun of fighters but y’all dorks gotta polish up your material.
It was funny, but I see by your av that you are personally offended on behalf of your yak chinned chenchen

Back