News Khamzat Chimaev signs longterm contract with UFC

Dana White signing Khamzat at a cheaper price now before inflation hits and Khamzat becomes a superstar. And that's how to make sure U Fight Cheap while he gets all the Vegas summer driveway snow
At gunpoint?

Dana White signing Khamzat at a cheaper price now before inflation hits and Khamzat becomes a superstar. And that's how to make sure U Fight Cheap while he gets all the Vegas summer driveway snow

No, Khamzat had leverage after Costa pulled out. The timing of the extension is the key. Khamzat just accepted a short notice fight against Kamaru Usman.

Khamzat signed a big contract bro

Yall remember, he fought twice in 10 days and three times in like just over 2 months, and looked like a monster in all three fights. This dude is down to fight. Money has been a factor, I'm sure, and now that the UFC has reupped with the Middle East and Khamzat is training there full time, expect more shows in the MENA region with Khamzat headlining.

I saw in a video he said that 7 fights would be 20 million… I assume that would be via the new contract

Two un-ranked middleweights walk into a bar,

Dana white guarantees them a title shot
Good one ;)

I would just caution both of them that Dana's "guarantees" are subject to change

Dana says. "If you best this little guy, I will guarantee that you will leapfrog all legit contenders"

He said this in his interview with Megan after the weigh-in backstage that he will be here for a long time for the next 5 to 10 years

Maybe that was what kept him on the shelf while the UFC said he was having "personal issues"

It's painfully obvious that the UFC are going to give him a title shot if he wins and looks good. How you skip the line ahead of DDP by beating a blown up welterweight is beyond me, but I'll be shocked if Khamzat wins and doesn't get a title shot.

It's painfully obvious that the UFC are going to give him a title shot if he wins and looks good. How you skip the line ahead of DDP by beating a blown up welterweight is beyond me, but I'll be shocked if Khamzat wins and doesn't get a title shot.
I get that it will never be like other sports, but sometimes, the absolute lack of fairness is honestly annoying. WWE is mocked because it’s scripted, but a lot of UFC-related things also feel very artificial to me. Dammit

Back