Khamzat is in Phuket for some new sparring

A lot of studs at that stable. Yan who has been training with Khamzat and Amosov is gonna brutalize aljo

Marlon Moraes spying on Khamzat for Gilbert.

I don't understand how anyone could let Khamzat in their gym, he kills everyone.

We need footage of the grappling exchanges between Chimaev and Amosov.

<TheWire1>

#1 and #2 WW in the world right there. Marty is history.
Was gonna say imagine sparring footage of GOATWOLF with Kriklya. Would pay to watch that shit.

He's really there to finally try a ladyboy but Allah will only permit it if he can watch.

Not that I care personally but you know if you said that IRL in front of the wrong people you would really have a problem, right? And by wrong people I mean a big minority of Muslims, if not the majority.

Training by day, smeshing Thai hookers by night. It's the Khamzat Experience
It's just like 1500 Euros for Training, Room to sleep and food for 2, 3 months at places like Tiger etc.

Everyone should have that experience of Banging Thai hookers all night long and getting banged by Thai Fighters all day long.

It's just like 1500 Euros for Training, Room to sleep and food for 2, 3 months at places like Tiger etc.

Everyone should make that experience. Banging Thai hookers all night long and getting banged by Thai Fighters all day long.
Wow, the prices aren't bad at all :O Wish I went when I was younger, instead I went to BKK a few times to just bang. Haven't been to Phuket yet.
QAOxoM.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back