Khamzat most feared man in mma

Holland left what division? Holland vs Chimaev was at 180lbs on short notice and Holland had been fighting at 170 for a couple fights already...
Holland left the 180lb catchweight division? Lol

If I were Khamzat I would just tell the people on everyone that rejected him. Let the world judge them
Probably there's a NDA for it or more would speak up. I imagine there are top fighters the UFC wants to keep their reputation. But we know results and what fights get put together.
Yeah I'd love to know too. I think Glover Texeira was in a similar spot at the start of his UFC run, he didn't have a name but was elite, hard to get fights in that situation.
True but he got to the top quick.

I have a hard time believing Costa asked for this fight, publicly calling out Chimaev for months and then pull out ten days before because he is "scared". At this level, nobody is scared, Costa has been in there with Izzy, Yoel, Marvin, Rockhold, no matter how you put it, this can fight, so can Khamzat.

Also, kudos to Khamzat for taking a fight on short notice against a very good fighter.

Gilbert burns took a whole year off to recover from that mauling and trauma.

kevin Holland left the division after getting ragdolled by khamzat.

costa: quit and ran

Izzy semi retired when khamzat goes to MW
Burns took 8 months off and has fought 3 times since they fought. Khamzat has 1 fight in that time. Maybe you have it backwards

Back