Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
Meh.

Khamzat is a mong, but if he's eating what he hunts, then I won't shit on him for that.

Maybe he's not cooking it well enough and that's why the guy seems to have a serious illness every other month. Seriously, last time I saw him his face was bloated and his eyes were bloodshot. Someone needs to keep this guy safe

I say this as someone with a soft spot for rabbits and has had the chance to Bunnysit people's pet rabbits but rabbits will never earn the respect that dogs and cats do amongst people. Most people see rabbits as food and that is why most rabbit owners are very secretive about their pet bunnies. So in other words, it is a bunny (a wild one at that) so no one cares.

The rabbit looks big, so he most likely had a good run. Would it be better if the rabbit was eaten alive by a coyote?

I don't think people really put much thought into what happens to wild animals when they grow old or get injured and are unable to evade predators. Looking on the bright side, Borz gave this rabbit an easy way out.

offensive
-----------------
Race Jokes
Religious Jokes
Dead Family Mentions
Attacking the WAG
Cripple / Retard
Alive Family Mentions
Holding roadkill with serial killer eyes <--we are here
Roidz
The "C" Word
Sexual Orientation
Small wiener
Dana White Privilege
Fat Jokes
Shit talking Resume
-----------------
non-offensive

I wouldn’t take it as a legit death threat if I was DDP, but it is on the rather extreme end of jokes.

It’s probably a joke but you have to have just a little bit of a monster in you and a mean sadistic side to even make a joke/and have the balls to post said joke to millions.

Calling someone’s wife a whore is a much easier and less scary thing to do.

Hunting and killing animals is the most normal thing in the world since the beginning of humanity. It's nowhere near extreme. Making a joke about it might make it a tiny bit more extreme. But within the context of cage fighting where people actually would kill each other if there wasn't anyone to break it up, and at the very least, there is the intent to beat each other to a bloody pulp with many techniques that could kill and are often developed to be able to kill, it's really not that extreme.

The idea that it's that extreme just reeks of the pussified West's soft & weak mentality. No offense.

Last edited:
murder
Well that definition is wrong, murder doesn’t always require premeditation.

Case in point, second degree murder.

Also murder has a shit ton of definitions it’s probably one of the words that severely lack a universal definition.
Grow up

The rabbit looks big, so he most likely had a good run. Would it be better if the rabbit was eaten alive by a coyote?

I don't think people really put much thought into what happens to wild animals when they grow old or get injured and are unable to evade predators. Looking on the bright side, Borz gave this rabbit an easy way out.

I guess I got attached to rabbits after looking out for a few, they are underrated and very interesting pets with a heck of a personality. I will even say it as a dude, they are cuter than puppies.

offensive
-----------------
Race Jokes
Religious Jokes
Dead Family Mentions
Attacking the WAG
Cripple / Retard
Alive Family Mentions
Holding roadkill with serial killer eyes <--we are here
Roidz
The "C" Word
Sexual Orientation
Small wiener
Dana White Privilege
Fat Jokes
Shit talking Resume
-----------------
non-offensive

Ian Garry deserves every single insult that flies in the face of him and his trashy used-up jersey chaser of a "wife". I do not think the karma sent his way was enough after he went at Neil and Geoff the way he did. Ian is one of those people where nothing is going too far. A crazy person or fighter can do anything to him and I would be okay with it.

Is he hunting with a Saiga? Where is this pic taken?

I wouldn’t take it as a legit death threat if I was DDP, but it is on the rather extreme end of jokes.

It’s probably a joke but you have to have just a little bit of a monster in you and a mean sadistic side to even make a joke/and have the balls to post said joke to millions.

Calling someone’s wife a whore is a much easier and less scary thing to do.
Significantly more personal though. Bet DDP couldn’t give a flying fuck about this post

Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

Jesus I can taste the soy from across the internet

Back