Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
Exactly. You are not a dog owner. Google dogs in cages at wet markets and you might change your mind. Its not just eating them they are treated like shit way before they are even bought for food. Rabbits live in the wild and are shot for food they dont live extremely miserable lives before they are eaten.

They don’t torture those dogs as badly as cows and pigs are tortured in factory farms that supply more than 90% of meat in USA. I’m not in support of eating dogs, I’m just saying….

They don’t torture those dogs as badly as cows and pigs are tortured in factory farms that supply more than 90% of meat in USA. I’m not in support of eating dogs, I’m just saying….
I dont like that either and I dont eat much cow or pig. Bullfighters suck too I got a video where a bull jumps the stands and trashes the spectators. Now thats freakin karma.

He could kill a tiger with his hands but had to shoot a rabbit?

It’s a pretty lame attempt to be funny. Doubt he expects DDP to actually be intimidated by it. The only thing offensive is his terrible sense of humor.

Don't know shit about guns but isn't that one a bit much for a rabbit? Lol.

Really tackling the important issues aren’t you TS? Good for you

What kind of a gun is he using? Seems overkill for hunting.

"Allah Ackbar!!! I kill Everybody!!!!" This is a quote from cumshot lol they never use it in teh promos but they should

Last edited:
Many cultures kill and eat dogs, is normal.
I actually just learned that South Korea still eats dog....

They just passed a law this year joining the rest of civilization and banning dog meat. Dog meat farmers are given 3 years to shut down their operations, as the law doesn't go into affect until 2027. Many are trying to fight the measure, citing constitutional law, and are taking it to court.

Last year 520,000 dogs were killed and consumed in south Korea, down 35% from the year before.

In china they have a dog meat festival every year. This only started in 2009, as kind of a way to show pride in this practice... like it's nothing to be ashamed of.

This practice is VERY Common in asian countries and it's unbelievable to me that this shit goes on.
They also like to kill it when its alive because they think it makes the meat taste better... the more fear and pain they experience as they die, the better.

The only offensive thing about this is the fact that he needed that gun to kill a rabbit. Embarrassing. Have some dignity

What kind of a gun is he using? Seems overkill for hunting.
VEPR 12
There is nothing subtle about the Vepr 12. It was designed for self-defense, hunting, 3-Gun competitions, and any situation where you need to shoot and reload a 12-gauge shotgun fast
It's deer's hunting season. I guess he went hunting deer as you cannot hunt birds at night and has been successful with wild rabbits. 12 ga makes sense for deer

lol at teh twisting of facts in teh OP. Humans are a part of teh balance of nature, & hunting is not considered "Murder" by most people.

I'm sure he didn't kill the animal just for the picture. Was likely already hunting, & posed for a picture. Then thought it would be funny to caption it & send it to his foe.

Nothing to see here....
star-wars-stormtrooper.gif

lol at teh twisting of facts in teh OP. Humans are a part of teh balance of nature, & hunting is not considered "Murder" by most people.

I'm sure he didn't kill the animal just for the picture. Was likely already hunting, & posed for a picture. Then thought it would be funny to caption it & send it to his foe.

Nothing to see here....
star-wars-stormtrooper.gif

what kind of rifle is that tho looks like an assault rifle

I guess he could kill a rabbit without damaging the meat with the right bullets and right bullet placement but we're talkin about Chimmy here

people killing animals to not eat them are dipshits imo btw

what kind of rifle is that tho looks like an assault rifle

I guess he could kill a rabbit without damaging the meat with the right bullets and right bullet placement but we're talkin about Chimmy here

people killing animals to not eat them are dipshits imo btw
Most of my friends own assault rifles for home defense. It might seem like overkill until rioters show up at your doorstep (like Murican's faced a couple years ago) Then you'll be happy you had more negotiating power than you thought you might need.

The pelt doesn't seem to had been shot with buckshot, & I don't think those kinds of guns shoot buckshot, so this is likely a single shot model. It would be great practice hunting with single shot rather than buckshot & it's better for the meat, & you don't have to dig out all teh little beebeez.

I agree that pointlessly killing animals is fooked. I am however supportive of controlled hunting.

There's just not enough info here to make a gripe about. The meat looks ready to skin & eat. I'd assume that's what he did... so all good.

You could always tell that Khamzat is just that middle schooler who thinks being edgy with violence is cool/intimidating/impressive.
I'll always point to the video call he first had with Till where he pulled a knife out during it and Till laughed in his face because of how corny it was. Then they became besties
He's a cage fighter..we watch them for violence.

Do you want him to write poetry in his free time?

This def needs a "NEWS" bubble.

Also, you can't murder an animal. Only humans

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back