Khamzat no longer representing Sweden

Thanks guys.

Seems a bit of an overreaction to call someone a snake for moving from one country to another but Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

Yeah, indeed.

Like do people expect him to keep repping Sweden if he plans to live in the UAE? Like why? Or do they think he should never leave Sweden?

Seems like he doesn't rep them anymore and he's left them behind chasing the dubai bag.

Pretty cold move as they let him live in the gym and built him up.
You can say this for a large portion of MMA fighters. They're all snakes in the grass, leaving their original team they started with upon debuting in MMA.

If they leave that first gym, they're not loyal people. They should stay with Larry, Curlys and Moes of the MMA world and never look to improve unless it can be done with X, Y and Z coaches you start with

You can say this for a large portion of MMA fighters. They're all snakes in the grass, leaving their original team they started with upon debuting in MMA.

If they leave that first gym, they're not loyal people. They should stay with Larry, Curlys and Moes of the MMA world and never look to improve unless it can be done with X, Y and Z coaches you start with

We all betray our entire line of ancestry when we leave the womb, IMO.

Fighters change gyms ALL the time

At least in ratlips case, he was chasing the cash and a citizenship in a wealthy muslim country of his choosing.

Motherfucker went from living in a gym stairwell with no windows, to driving around a LaFerrari.

If you hate on that, you just a bitch.

The man gotta earn his money. He comes from nothing.

Dillashaw fan boy detected

3ggf.gif

Yeah, indeed.

Like do people expect him to keep repping Sweden if he plans to live in the UAE? Like why? Or do they think he should never leave Sweden?
The Swedes a actually wish that he would take a bunch of his original countrymen with him, so that they would leave Sweden too.

He seems to be constantly seeking something. I don't believe he left chechnya for Sweden until he was 18.
He's 29 now and has been living outside of Sweden for about 2 years.
He only lived in Sweden for 9 years as an adult. He probably felt no real connection there. Maybe had he grown up there from a child / went to school there etc he would feel differently. Still a slap In the face to the great people of Sweden to fully just denounce them after welcoming him with open arms. I believe his mother and brother still live in Sweden.
It's odd to say the least.

Last edited:
Is gym loyalty still important? I know it used to be, with major rivalries, etc.

My Uncle works for the Swedish Immigration Department.

He got deported for his association with Kadyrov and is on an interpol watch list, will likely never fight outside of Abu Dhabi.
Regardless of what western media posts about kadyrov, isnt he technically a russian politician responsible for chechnya, what's the swedish cuck legal claim to deport him for being associated with him ?

My Uncle works for the Swedish Immigration Department.

He got deported for his association with Kadyrov and is on an interpol watch list, will likely never fight outside of Abu Dhabi.
If your uncle works for the Swedish immigration department he should know that it is against the law (regeringsformen 2 kap 7 § 2 st) to take away someones citizenship. So he absolutely did not get "deported".

Reactions: lsa
If your uncle works for the Swedish immigration department he should know that it is against the law (regeringsformen 2 kap 7 § 2 st) to take away someones citizenship. So he absolutely did not get "deported".

He never had citizenship, only residency.

I am well versed in Swedish law all the way back since Dackefejden.

I personally met his uncle and can confirm he works for the Swedish immigration department

These are the details on when citizenship can be taken away for being an undesirable bath-tubber with questionable associations to warlords.
https://www.migrationsverket.se/Priv...orgarskap.html

My Uncle is the highest ranking immigration official in all of Stockholm, he's waiting on Khamzat to return this form for the process to be finalised.
https://www.migrationsverket.se/down..._312011_sv.pdf

Is anything in this thread based on reality at all? As in an interview, a video... something?

Or is this just a bullshit fighter bashing thread that has no substance whatsoever?
His manager has confirmed to Swedish state media that he's not representing Sweden anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandim
Back