Khamzat was struggling in a 30 hour weight cut

The host are the BT guys, and one of them is friends with Darren Till
That is still not a source. Those are just words. Without a source, what you say is shit. Useless banter, at best.

If you heard it on the radio or something, some non-streaming platform, just say so. At least that's defensible.

Apparently you don't understand the subtleties of this thing we are doing here. Thanks anyway.

Here's me, saving this thread.

Needs to start eating an sald

broccoli-picture-id147060621

I'm not a Khamzat hater, but I think it's pretty clear that he realized the weight cut was gonna be harder than he expected, decided to say "f*** it", and he waited til the last minute to alert the UFC. Everything the UFC said about the doctor was bogus; they do this all the time when it comes to protecting the image of certain fighters they're trying to build up.

Frankly, I'm not even all that mad/disappointed with Khamzat about it. He obviously got away with it, and in the process he screwed up the UFC's plan to send Nate out the door with a hellacious beating. The UFC likely did even bigger numbers with Nate vs Tony at the top of the bill, so almost all of the parties involved came out as winners.

Diaz paid the doctor.. it was all planned.

Khamzat is coming for everybody

Thank you.

"They called in". Thats fine, I get looking out for your own well being. But its definitely not the same as, "I could have made weight, Ill die for this". It was more like "Im cramping, help, call the doctor".

I should say this is assuming White is telling the truth and he was legitimately pushing himself to cut, and Id be less than shocked if he wasnt telling the truth.

He looked like he was a minute from collapsing due to the weight cut. No energy. He was a corpse, wheeled out to the scale for that weighin.

Rumble-Johnson-Welterweight.jpg

as4tme7x6jm81.jpg

James-Irvin-Before-After.jpg

I think weight-cutting is outdated and dangerous. I also think that Khamzat did not try to make weight, for whatever reason.

I agree, but the official narrative is that Dr ordered Khamzat to stop the cut and drink water and have dinner.

He then rehydrates, and after partial rehyrdation he's 8 lbs heavy the next day.

I agree, but the official narrative is that Dr ordered Khamzat to stop the cut and drink water and have dinner.

He then rehydrates, and after partial rehyrdation he's 8 lbs heavy the next day.
I don't think Mini Khabib saw him at the buffet at 4 am.

Back