Khamzat will destroy Holland

In before Holland smashes Khamzat.

according to Dana, he made an excuse for Khamzat, bad weight cut, started cramping up at the start of it. if true, khamzat may be in bad shape? On a normal day, I think Khamzat has a more likely chance, but tomorrow, not sure what to believe.

Ya this one really confounds me.

Everyone is having fun shredding Khamzat today - and rightfully so - but the guy is a dangerous grappler, Holland's kryptonite.

Or maybe Khamzat disclosed why he missed weight and Holland has some 411 that we don't....

Fighters missing weight leaves a bad taste in my mouth. So unprofessional. I hope he gets starched. I already had a feeling he was getting humbled. That feeling has increased substantially since he missed weight. Holland could very well sleep him.

Holland has the perfect opportunity to be the People's Champ with a vicious upset KO.

I remember when Holland and Khamzat were both coming up and Holland talked crap about Khamzat retiring from covid.

These fights are way better. And Holland/Khamzat even have some small history. But it seems like a very bad match up for Holland.

What did holland weight in at? Why did he as a ww take the khamzat fight but nate didn't?

Back