Khamzat Will Most Likely Lose ...

Anyone who says Usman is "washed" should go find another sport to follow.

He lost to a guy that hadn’t lost in 7 years by a last minute comeback finish and then a reasonably competitive decision. He could be washed but there’s not nearly enough evidence to say that.

They did it with Usman in RDA. Now he's paying it back

I get it, this has been going on for ages, you see it in boxing all the time. I just feel Pink Goof gets off on watching Usman get brutalized, and all things being equal, I always side with the fighters. I can't stand Pink Goof.

What makes you think Khamzat is more technical than Usman in boxing?

seeing them box makes me think that..

usman has a great, long jab and a powerful right cross, but his punches outside of that are mostly looping punches. his boxing is stiff and rudimentary. hes got that bodybuilder boxing

khamzat also has everything usman has plus more. switches stances succesfully. weird but dangerous uppercut. great hand speed and power. much more relaxed and fluid compared to usman. his biggest flaw is his tendency to get into sloppy brawl-like exchanges at times, and he could move his head more

36. Messed up knees. Never fought at 185. Taking a short notice fight against a guy who is a natural Middleweight who has been bulking.

He's a lock. Definitely. Why?

Italicized letters and colorful words!
ALPHANESS

HE WAS WATCHING UFC IN THE 70S

I get it, this has been going on for ages, you see it in boxing all the time. I just feel Pink Goof gets off on watching Usman get brutalized, and all things being equal, I always side with the fighters. I can't stand Pink Goof.

If Dana hated Usman he wouldn't offer to pay him 7 figures to accept a short notice fight. That's like winning the lottery. Except for the part where Usman gets the crap beat out of him.

this is 60-40 percent in favor of kamza because of speed

I’m thinking Usman by decision…

Usman might not have had a fight at 185, but people have been saying he should move up for years now…

The only thing that worries me is the short notice, but Usman’s skillset makes for a tough fight for Chimaev…

OP is such a badass they awarded him the SMF (stupidest mother fucker) belt for his years of prison fights.

Usman will get finished in the first round.

And I'm no nuthugger

FQGFghVXwAc9uzk.jpg

You guys also forget with this picture he hate a hook that would send anyone else to the shadow realm but got up and had a good round 3. He's also a better fighter since

If Dana hated Usman he wouldn't offer to pay him 7 figures to accept a short notice fight. That's like winning the lottery. Except for the part where Usman gets the crap beat out of him.

The money offer was to elevate Khamzat’s stature, not to reward Usman, despite it being good money. Should Usman lose, Dana would only offer crap money to Usman and use age and the recent loss as justification for doing so, should Usman request more fights, IMO.

The money offer was to elevate Khamzat’s stature, not to reward Usman, despite it being good money. Should Usman lose, Dana would only offer crap money to Usman and use age and the recent loss as justification for doing so, should Usman request more fights, IMO.

You must not be aware that Ali is Usmans manager

You must not be aware that Ali is Usmans manager

Regardless, it’s well known Pink Goof despises Usman and at this late stage, they needed a legit name to trump up Khamzat, Ali is being Ali, ensuring his stable gets paid. If anything, it explains why Dana was forced to pay Usman well.

Regardless, it’s well known Pink Goof despises Usman and at this late stage, they needed a legit name to trump up Khamzat, Ali is being Ali, ensuring his stable gets paid. If anything, it explains why Dana was forced to pay Usman well.

if Dana despised Usman as much as you say, he would not have offered him this fight vs Khamzat. Usman has the potential to win the fight too, which means Dana would be in a position to offer Usman a shot at Strickland.

@ 185 I think Khamzat will make it look easy.

It's the style and personality.

Khamzat is either going to score a sensational, early knockout — or he is going to fail to do so, and ultimately lose, based on experience and character.

Not a big fan of Usman, but he's got character, heart, and staying power.

I don't think Khamzat has any of these things, especially in the trenches.

oh, that wasn’t display when he came back to win the third round of the Burns fight?

Dana maybe "hoping" for Khamzat ... but he also realizes Usman remains a real threat.

Same with Barboza and Yuseff ...

Just because an up-and-coming prospect is "on fire" ... doesn't mean those hopeful flames can't be DECIMATED ... with fire & ice

MMA Math works more often than not ... but nothing is infallible.

That said, I trust consistency and character ... and the ONLY guy who's beaten Usman (Edwards) has the identical consistency and character as himself. Edwards has been a sustained winner, for years, in the UFC.

As such, I would pick both Edwards, and Usman, to beat the young (inconsistent, no-character) Chimaev, quite frankly.

I will never trust Khamzat Chimaev.

I don't think he has the staying power of either Edwards or Usman, the consistent work ethic.

My belief is Chimaev will go the way of Conor McGregor — a talented "flash in the pan" without the self-control, or discipline, to be a sustained Champion.

no, it doesn’t work more often than not and there are literally thousands of examples of it not working.

Back