Media Khamzat's mate gets beat up and then he does a Conor

It doesn't make sense why someone would get enraged because their friend lost an MMA fight. Fucking idiots lol
I don't know man, people gets mad when their idol loses and their idols don't even know their existence
At least they are friends

It was cringe and stupid as fuck when Conor did it and it’s no different this time when canzat did it.

Ofc reza madadi jumps into the mix at the end since he is such a calm and diplomatic guy.

how about you win a belt before becoming a total nutter, hazmat

Those guys are just wired like that, can pop off at any moment the smallest sign of disrespect.

Reminds me of the time I went on a safari in sub-Saharan Africa. A male ape was roaming through the savannah, and we intersected with its path under a matoke tree (a kind of banana). It sat peacefully at first, eating its fruit as we snapped photographs with interest.

At that moment, a vile idea popped into his head, and the ape scoops a road apple from his anus and flings it at the ATV. Even though it landed with 10 feet to spare from the car, I was enraged, barely able to contain myself. I leapt from the safety of our vehicle and ripped a branch from the nearest hanza bush, and exploded at top speed towards the creature, with full intention to crash my natural cudgel onto its cranium.

The ape immediately cowered and retreated to the safety of the treeline, avoiding eye contact with us henceforth. Pretty sure it shit itself climbing the tree as well.

The moral of the story is: respect matters. You never know who you'll run into, some people very highly value respect and won't back down from a fight, and will bring the pain if you cause them distress from impudence. Me and Khamzat are cut from the same cloth in that way.

yes, typical.

Khamzat is becoming unlikeable like Conor now.

Both are grade A pricks. Madadi even goes in there and threatens the ref and they let him do it. I mean, what can you expect? this guy spent 14 months in jail while he was a UFC fighter for stealing handbags.
It's both hilarious and sad that even after watching this shit some idiots will come and try to defend or justify their actions.

There's been several other incidents too, somebody posted a while ago about a riot on a swedish show. Neither Khamzat or Madadi was there but it was their "wolfpack team" from the Allstars gym. The chechen Allstars fighter got knocked out so they started a riot. The promoter got kicked in his head.

There's been several other incidents too, somebody posted a while ago about a riot on a swedish show. Neither Khamzat or Madadi was there but it was their "wolfpack team" from the Allstars gym. The chechen Allstars fighter got knocked out so they started a riot. The promoter got kicked in his head.

Disgraceful behaviour

those eastern europeans and muslims, dont give af about police or security in sweden, swedish police is like a vegan gluten free feminist respect ur feelings group, they get zero respect from immigrants specially bro , dont blame them, what a lame police bro

It looked like he was reacting to something else that happened inside the cage after the fight was stopped, but it’s hard to tell from that video.

those eastern europeans and muslims, dont give af about police or security in sweden, swedish police is like a vegan gluten free feminist respect ur feelings group, they get zero respect from immigrants specially bro , dont blame them, what a lame police bro
imagine having a civilized country instead of people getting shot by the police on a daily basis like in the US

EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY! COME HERE TO SMESH EVERYBODY! KILL EVERYBODY!

imagine having a civilized country instead of people getting shot by the police on a daily basis like in the US
civilized? bro Sweden is the Capital of the Rape in Europe, their rape crime levels are amongst african countries hahahahahaha civilized? lol

look that "civilized" police results hahahahaha
Here are the 10 countries with the highest rape rates:
  • Botswana (92.93)
  • Australia (91.92)
  • Lesotho (82.68)
  • South Africa (72.10)
  • Bermuda (67.29)
  • Sweden (63.54)
  • Suriname (45.21)
  • Costa Rica (36.70)

There is a reason "smesh" and not "build" is in their vocabulary, this is why the move to countries like Sweden and parasite off them.

Back