Kid Galahad vs Jazza Dickens Aug.7th DAZN

@aries

looks like Barry’s getting a belt! Dont to see jazza dickens giving him too much trouble

@aries

looks like Barry’s getting a belt! Dont to see jazza dickens giving him too much trouble
It's about time too! I don't see Dickens giving him any problems, especially since Galahad has beaten him convincingly once before.

Looking forward to Wardley fighting as well even if it's against a no-name most likely.

It's about time too! I don't see Dickens giving him any problems, especially since Galahad has beaten him convincingly once before.

Looking forward to Wardley fighting as well even if it's against a no-name most likely.
Agreed

Wardley and Babic on the same card. Looking like they are to be matched against each other, which is a great fight. I'd have to go with Wardley at this stage. He looks to have the power advantage. Babic is non-stop though. Will be a tough fight for both of them. But I'm getting ahead of myself!

And as for the main bout. Well Galahad beat Dickens pretty well first time but Dickens has improved so I think he may give Kid a really tough fight. I hope Galahad isn't overlooking him now the title shot is within his grasp.

Wardley and Babic on the same card. Looking like they are to be matched against each other, which is a great fight. I'd have to go with Wardley at this stage. He looks to have the power advantage. Babic is non-stop though. Will be a tough fight for both of them. But I'm getting ahead of myself!

And as for the main bout. Well Galahad beat Dickens pretty well first time but Dickens has improved so I think he may give Kid a really tough fight. I hope Galahad isn't overlooking him now the title shot is within his grasp.
Wardley and babic aren’t fighting each other they are both managed by dillian whyte it’s babic vs Bennett and Wardley vs Webb

Wardley and babic aren’t fighting each other they are both managed by dillian whyte it’s babic vs Bennett and Wardley vs Webb
I think you misunderstood. I was jumping ahead and predicting that a fight between Wardley and Babic will be in the near future as that is often how promoters set the stage for such bouts.

I think you misunderstood. I was jumping ahead and predicting that a fight between Wardley and Babic will be in the near future as that is often how promoters set the stage for such bouts.
Ahhh I see I think that’s fairly unlikely but you never know

I got $92 on Galahad by points to win $230.
Those are crazy odds, Galahad should be the firm favourite. I might get some of that.

EDIT just checked. I can't get odds better than 4 to 11 in UK. The odds you got are what I'm being offered on Dickens.

Those are crazy odds, Galahad should be the firm favourite. I might get some of that.

EDIT just checked. I can't get odds better than 4 to 11 in UK. The odds you got are what I'm being offered on Dickens.

I got similar odds on a points win at paddypower

+150 on BETMGM
+160 if you think Kid Galahad KOs/TKOs him.

Back