Killah B Ben Saunders wants Maia

Holyherb420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
so he can set up a shot with Covington. I say give it to him. Demian is probably looking for a swan song and Ben is probably the only one In the division that isnt scared to go to the ground with him. War Killa B

Maia will tear Saunders a new asshole on the ground. Saunders gotta keep it standing and not get his chin touched.

Maia very easy sub. Great fight I like it maia retirement fight.

Does Ben still frequent Sherdog? Give him a shot

From a damage stand point it seems like a relatively safe retirement fight for both. I'm in.

Stepping stone fight for Ben? I don't think so.

so he can set up a shot with Covington. I say give it to him. Demian is probably looking for a swan song and Ben is probably the only one In the division that isnt scared to go to the ground with him. War Killa B

One of the most respectful call outs I've seen in tweet..? @Ben Saunders go do good work Killa "B"

Maia by decision. I imagine this will look similar to Saunders’s fights with Jon Fitch and Dennis Hallman

maia should be cut he isnt ufc caliber and just wants a paycheck.

maia should be cut he isnt ufc caliber and just wants a paycheck.
tumblr_newyuuJxk51tt9lf5o1_400.gif

It should be frowned upon to call out guys on a THREE fight losing streak. Let alone that he's 40.

I would love to see this fight.

It should be frowned upon to call out guys on a THREE fight losing streak. Let alone that he's 40.

Nailed it!! If this is the fight that gets you to the fight you want............I like it as a retirement fight.

Please no too much likeability and someone cool as fuck has to lose.

Back