Television King of the Hill reboot coming

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Loved the show.

Not expecting anything because reboots and sequels generally don't surpass the original, barring a few exceptions like Terminator 2.

The reboot is supposed to involve the original members and creators but this article also say a new generation of young writers are writing the script.

new generation of young writers are writing the script.
<{clintugh}>

They will remake this scene, not as comedy, but as an acceptance message

iu

Also didn't the actor that voices Dale pass away recently? How are the going to replace such an iconic role?

Yeah..
After reading that I too was/am skeptical on just how good the reboot will be. And by "good" I mean staying true to the spirit of the original.

May be unfair to expect the new generation of writers to emulate the original because they are from a different generation.

Is it set in the present? They're gonna make Bobby a fruit probably. Just watch the original.

Either they write Luanne and Dale out, or they recast them. In either case, I'm not interested.

If they keep sane voices if not it might just be bad.. but Judge has a great record

Not sure what they're going to do with Dale Gribble since most of his theories came true since the show was off air.

Never had much faith in reboots but imo Mike Judge did a really good job of rebooting Beavis and Butthead twice, so he may pull it off with King Of The Hill

This should be good. Mike Judge is not woke. If he turns to the woke side, i will never watch his cartoons again. If Hank starts selling electric grills, im done.

Is Mike Judge still doing new episodes of Bevis & Butthead?

Loved the show.

Not expecting anything because reboots and sequels generally don't surpass the original, barring a few exceptions like Terminator 2.

The reboot is supposed to involve the original members and creators but this article also say a new generation of young writers are writing the script.

Love KOTH, my favourite 'adult' cartoon easily - just super chilled and funny.

Hank's gonna flip the fuck out if they give him an electric riding mower...

Back