KO appreciation

The 2 shots that Dan Ige hit Fili with were a thing of beauty... artistic even.

The one that dropped him, and the follow up was cleaner than pinstripes.

Definitely my favorite moment of the night.

Yeah it was crisp.

I thought it funny too when he continued Moicano's 'gonna impregnate the wife' theme lol

I bet he dreamt about some big booty latinas after getting KO'd
I used to have a really irrational jealous dislike of the guy - UFC fighter, sexual nickname, banged PVZ and acted like a soft-serve wetboy in her corner, fruity dresser, TAM... If he wasn't banging California 10s 24/7 then there's something wrong with the world...

Now he's been around for so long, and outlasted his entire camp, it's hard not to respect the guy... He's been in some good fights, and taken some nasty losses... 20+ fights in the UFC is no joke.

Hope he's still banging 10s.

I used to have a really irrational jealous dislike of the guy - UFC fighter, sexual nickname, banged PVZ and acted like a soft-serve wetboy in her corner, fruity dresser, TAM... If he wasn't banging California 10s 24/7 then there's something wrong with the world...

Now he's been around for so long, and outlasted his entire camp, it's hard not to respect the guy... He's been in some good fights, and taken some nasty losses... 20+ fights in the UFC is no joke.

Hope he's still banging 10s.
I never watched much of his interviews, but he's been entertaining in most of his fights.
Also did not know he banged PVZ lol

The 2 shots that Dan Ige hit Fili with were a thing of beauty... artistic even.

The one that dropped him, and the follow up was cleaner than pinstripes.

Definitely my favorite moment of the night.
cool story maybe post a gif or something.

Ige for past few years

-Competitive fights with very good fighters where he either wins or loses. Barboza, Kattar, Kz, Emmet, Bryce and Nate the train land on this category.

-Tough but clear loss to perhaps a champ level fighter in Evolev

-Brutal ko wins vs the rest. Good fighters here in this category as well though.

Id say he is one of the most consistent fighers on the roster.

Great KO. I honestly thought that fight would go much longer, possibly to decision. I didn't think it would be over so quickly like that. Fili never saw that punch coming.

Back