KO leads to memory loss

Sounds is axful but Im sure I heard a "caralh" wich is portugese for prostitute

Not it isn't.
Lol the guy was asking the other one to hit him... I guess he regretted that really quick.

"Caralho" is a cuss word and its literal meaning is "penis". But much like "fuck" in English, it is a very flexible expression, and can be used as an exclamation, either on its own or to emphasise some idea.

It's definitely Portuguese. Might be Brazil or a Portuguese-speaking African nation. Maybe a resident Brazilian can figure out the dialect, sounds weird at first but later on very Brazilian sounding

It's definitely Portuguese. Might be Brazil or a Portuguese-speaking African nation. Maybe a resident Brazilian can figure out the dialect, sounds weird at first but later on very Brazilian sounding
Yeah I think Brazil. If you look closely the package the smaller dude drops looks like a folded up Brazilian flag.

Its Brazil

It's Portuguese but it's not Brazil.

Likely Angola or Mozambique.

thats brazil, shorter guy says hes working, big guy mumbles something, asks short guy to hit him and short guy does. then he apologises to everyone on the train multiple times and says hes no bandit and hes getting off next stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back