News 'Korean Superboy' Doo Ho Choi returns at UFC Vegas 94 on July 20th vs. Bill Algeo

This is a bizarre matchup. Algeo may have lost his last fight but Choi hasn't won a fight in 8 years. Algeo has won 10 fights in that time.

Should be fun either way. Choi went to a draw last year with the guy who just KO'd Algeo the other month. A fight Choi was winning until the point deduction .

Feels like an easy "get back on the horse fight" for Algeo... but then again him losing to Kyle fucking Nelson of all people (and in the fashion he did, no less) massively lowered my expectations of him.

He was like the Korean McGregor until he got Cubbed.

Dude was sniping guys out of consciousness before that fight.

Feels like an easy "get back on the horse fight" for Algeo... but then again him losing to Kyle fucking Nelson of all people (and in the fashion he did, no less) massively lowered my expectations of him.

Yeah, and Kyle Nelson and Choi fought to a draw just last year. Choi would have won the decision if he wasn't deducted a point.

Damn, I remember all the hype with Choi.

Hope he can put together one last run, he's just too reckless to make it to the top sadly.
I think Algeo takes him apart TBH. Could be a real banger though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back