Korean Zombie close to full recovery, opening gym

bonsaireborn

Green Belt
Reaction score
The Korean Zombie, Chang Sung Jung, will be ready to fight in July, according to his doctor. Currently he's training 3 times a week and would be back to every day training in 3 more weeks.

resize_jcs_interier.jpg

He's also opening a new gym in the Gangnam area. His return to daily training will coincide with the grand opening.

How can you not love the guy? It's great that things are coming together for him. Can't wait to see him back in action.

WAR ZOMBIE!

SOURCE: http://www.mfight.co.kr/news/news_v...t_board_news&page=1&number=25476&keyfield&key

Gunna be a legion of people going to Korea to teach English so they can train with the Zombie.

Teach by day, Korean Zombie gym by night, all day!

Cant wait to see him back.. hopefully he gets a title shot soon

Yes! I'll be in gangnam hopefully by July.

He's not injured, just catching up on the walking dead on Netflix.

Sorta worried about how opening his own gym will affect his performance

Here's a recent video on his road to recovery. He's looking better and getting back on track. You can't help but love this guy

Having a gym isn't a guarantee of him running the classes. Look at Silva's MT Academy, or Wand Fight Team. He'll probably be here and there, but the guy's raking in the money with OTN bonuses. It's doubtful he'll neglect that.

I too look forward to the day when we can see KZs hunger for the flesh of his victim in the octagon again.

Its hard not to like the guy.

Korean Zombie for liiiiiiiiifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like KZ. Nice to see a Korean dude smile and show some personality once in a while.

Yeah I'm worried too, for example Gomi progressively got worse when he opened up his own gym. Why couldn't he just go to an established full time camp instead?

Back