Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

Cheers to the new era. <GinJuice>

I also just knew GFriend this year and it's sad to hear they've disband :( They have great songs during their early years.

I wish I stayed on listening to kpop in 2015-2018 and knew them earlier. The heartbreak when Jessica left SNSD made me turn away from it during that time. I sure missed out on a lot. One thing that made me smile as of recent is actually seeing that one member of GFriend (Sinb) and she actually looks a lot like Jessica.

tkWojIq.gif

I also just knew GFriend this year and it's sad to hear they've disband :( They have great songs during their early years.

I wish I stayed on listening to kpop in 2015-2018 and knew them earlier. The heartbreak when Jessica left SNSD made me turn away from it during that time. I sure missed out on a lot. One thing that made me smile as of recent is actually seeing that one member of GFriend (Sinb) and she actually looks a lot like Jessica.

tkWojIq.gif

Yeah, it was pretty sad that they disbanded. They had good songs and their choreo always delivered.

Sinb is literally a Jessica doppelganger. hahaha

3 of the Gfriend members formed a new group a couple years if you're interested. Jessic- err I mean SinB is in that one.

Yeah, it was pretty sad that they disbanded. They had good songs and their choreo always delivered.

Sinb is literally a Jessica doppelganger. hahaha

3 of the Gfriend members formed a new group a couple years if you're interested. Jessic- err I mean SinB is in that one.

Agree. And their lead vocals Yuju can definitely sing. I was blown away by her vocal prowess.

Yes I've known Viviz after reading their history and have listened to some of their songs. Hoping they reunite someday. There's still pics of them together, all 6 of them posted on their IGs and some of them have mentioned they don't consider them officially disbanded.

Young Sinb was so pretty, but Yerin was the reason why I knew them when I saw her on Law of the Jungle. She has a song released just last August. Pretty catchy

OMG by NewJeans has been one of my most played tracks of the year, but I think I like this remix even more than the original.

For a second there, I thought I read that Sistar was making a comeback, but nope it's the sub-unit Sistar19. Still great news though.

They are widely known for this classic.

And also their legendary body rolls. <JennieThumbsUp>
ccqBwyB.gif

Last edited:
For a second there, I thought I read that Sistar was making a comeback, but nope it's the sub-unit Sistar19. Still great news though.

ccqBwyB.gif

That's pretty awesome news. Yep, I know Hyorin is still active in the music scene. She was in Queendom 2 last year. She aged a bit but still got that Beyonce vibes when she sings.

Bora have always looked fit and have a healthy lifestyle. She still looks the same all these years. Good for them.

Reactions: Oku
Wendy and Seulgi looks so fine in this episode of Bam House.

New MV from Nogizaka46's 34th single.

ccqBwyB.gif

These 2 songs are right my alley haha. THanks Oku!!
<Selugi><Oku04>

These 2 songs are what I've been addicted to lately.

Matsuda Seiko - I Want To See You.

Richael Liu - Summer Wind

Chaewon from Le Sserafim singing one of the legendary song my friend likes to sing in karaoke lol. She is so kawaiii~

Back