KSW 76, MMA, Poland, Saturday, November 12

Current odds on Breese are pretty good imo, don't see him losing this.

Gimme those Jojua odds too.

Current odds on Breese are pretty good imo, don't see him losing this.

Gimme those Jojua odds too.
not concerned by the fact he still play jits way too much?? His opponent likes to be on top and has never been subbed or KOed even in his UFC stint. Breese always ends with underwhelming results when he doesn't get a finish. Although his opponent is nothing special other than durable and well rounded.

Last edited:
not concerned by the fact he still play jits way too much?? His opponent likes to be on top and has never been subbed or KOed even in his UFC stint. Breese always ends with underwhelming results when he doesn't get a finish. Although his opponent is nothing special other than durable and well rounded.

Not too concerned no, Tom should be able to hurt him with the long striking and can be a threat off his back if need be. I think Tom is the kind of fighter who only loses to top level guys.

How is the Kazciecko guy?Croata is not very good but is tough and will fight for your money,he menaged to win the last one out of McDonald's,any thougths should I dig deeper?

How is the Kazciecko guy?Croata is not very good but is tough and will fight for your money,he menaged to win the last one out of McDonald's,any thougths should I dig deeper?

I saw his last fight and he demolished his opponent (10-8 first then a finish) and his only loss in 5 years is to the current champ.

Not too concerned no, Tom should be able to hurt him with the long striking and can be a threat off his back if need be. I think Tom is the kind of fighter who only loses to top level guys.
Fair point, im leaning towards that as well. I saw him give up a round to a bum after being cut from UFC by playing jits. He did finish him in the second, although he did iniciate jits again. In his KSW debut though he stuffed a few take downs so potential improvement on his part

Fair point, im leaning towards that as well. I saw him give up a round to a bum after being cut from UFC by playing jits. He did finish him in the second, although he did iniciate jits again. In his KSW debut though he stuffed a few take downs so potential improvement on his part

I think maybe his coach had the same opinion as you and told him not to fuck around like that unless he really needs to in future.

I saw his last fight and he demolished his opponent (10-8 first then a finish) and his only loss in 5 years is to the current champ.
I see.The level of competition though...Varela is 6-5,Caput is awful(padded record on the regionals) and he has a majority dec over Kopera,which Croata won by UD...

I see.The level of competition though...Varela is 6-5,Caput is awful(padded record on the regionals) and he has a majority dec over Kopera,which Croata won by UD...

Yeah it might be worth taping. It's just not one that jumps out at me, he's likely a fair bit better than Rajewski.

I was so close to pulling the trigger. Man cant be trusted
Yeah, even though this time around it started with an illegal elbow, I didn't like how he suddenly became cognizant right after the ref stopped it to complain about the blow to the back of the head.

Don't doubt he was hurt but shit, he just flopped hard.

Back