PBP KSW 89 Bartosinski vs. Parnasse, Sat. 12/16, 1 PM ET/10 AM ET PBP Discussion Thread

Same, can't wait to see if he can win this. A good career awaits him, at only 26 !
I am thankful for this post, bc I wasn't sure when it was happening, but now I know it's tomorrow. Pumped for possible history. Thanks for the reminder.

I am thankful for this post, bc I wasn't sure when it was happening, but now I know it's tomorrow. Pumped for possible history. Thanks for the reminder.
Haha, glad I could help. I see the main card is around 20h30 here, which makes... 2:30 PM east coast ?
(But you're from Europe aren't you ? Maybe I'm mistaking you for someone else, but I have that idea that you're from the UK. Not sure why, though, lol.)

Haha, glad I could help. I see the main card is around 20h30 here, which makes... 2:30 PM east coast ?
(But you're from Europe aren't you ? Maybe I'm mistaking you for someone else, but I have that idea that you're from the UK. Not sure why, though, lol.)
I was a Brit on a technicality, for about a year from 1985-1986. I'm from OKC, and 1:30pm is about what time I will probably wake up tomorrow anyway, so this worked out perfectly.

And, thank you for thinking I'm a Brit, though. I feel like they're classier than people from the American South.

I was a Brit on a technicality, for about a year from 1985-1986. I'm from OKC, and 1:30pm is about what time I will probably wake up tomorrow anyway, so this worked out perfectly.

And, thank you for thinking I'm a Brit, though. I feel like they're classier than people from the American South.
Damn. So many people here, I just usually assume that everyone is from the US, then sometimes, a post makes me think "oh, that guy must be from there" etc. But I have a terrible memory lmao. Maybe there's that other guy with a hot girl as his AV who's a brit, and I'm confused.

... wait, half the sherdoggers have hot girls on their AV <Lmaoo>. Yours is really fine though !

I don't know if brits are classier, but I should've known you weren't one the moment you said you were cheering for a French fighter hahaha. Sorry then, enjoy the fights !

(And the only things I know about Oklahoma are from the Grapes of Wrath, it's probably a little bit different now. That giant dust thing isn't there anymore right ? Lmao)

(And the only things I know about Oklahoma are from the Grapes of Wrath, it's probably a little bit different now. That giant dust thing isn't there anymore right ? Lmao)
Lol. The dust bowl is gone, but most people outside of OKC and Tulsa, and their immediate suburbs, are probably still poor AF. Most of the smaller towns are dilapidated, we have several that were just abandoned altogether.

We are known for tornadoes these days, we get wrecked by them semi-frequently.

Don't know why KSW is even bothering with this low level WMMA fights

Last edited:
Tutarauli on the Georgian sauce

Back