Social Kyle Kulinski vs Kyle Kulinski - If words were violence

Obama was coming out of the GFC, Arab spring...dude had a LOT of headwind.

The economy hadn't picked up in a big way by 2012, and that's the most important factor. He definitely didn't have a lot of headwind.

The election was "kinda" close I guess but given the shit stacked against Obama he still crushed that election. If that was Biden vs Romney...zero chance sleepy Joe is reelected in that spot. (I know hard to look at it in a vacuum like that but I'm saying with similar policy decisions but just the two of them and how they present).

I think Biden would have outperformed Obama in an election (say Obama had to health problems and Biden had to take over before it happened).

But yes I agree the decorum aspect being undermined is largely on Trump and how he operated. There was nastiness in politics previously of course, but generally it wasn't out in the open. Trump made it all public, which was a green light for a lot of people to dive headfirst into identity politics. Didn't take long for plenty on the other "side" to follow them right into that pool though.

There's always some tension, but I don't think it's a two-way thing when we look at the nastiness escalation.

Do you watch his videos? He's highly critical of the DNC and has openly supported Marianne Williamson for president, and he blasts the Democrats daily for not supporting her or allowing a Democrat debate. The guy is left-wing, but he has no problems calling out problems on the left. But it is true he does love calling out the hypocrisy of the GOP and their blind love, for their glorious orange leader.

Marianne Williamson Officiated his wedding, I believe. As RFK Jr. is the enemy, go back and listen to how terrible Breaking Point’s interview was with him.

Great clip exposing his transformation from being pretty hardcore anti-establishment, anti-DNC in 2020 to the DNC cheerleader he is now. Pretty amazing transformation, 2020 wasn't that long ago.

I actually watched his channel in 2019 for the DNC primary coverage. It's amazing how much it has changed. If I go look through his thumbnails now, it's all teenage gossip garbage that you'd expect from Vice News or TYT

He's a leftist, he's always believed that the Republican party is worse than the Democratic party. He's been way more consistent than channels like TYT or Jimmy Dore who have changed their content entirely vis audience capture.

The economy hadn't picked up in a big way by 2012, and that's the most important factor. He definitely didn't have a lot of headwind.

I think Biden would have outperformed Obama in an election (say Obama had to health problems and Biden had to take over before it happened).

There's always some tension, but I don't think it's a two-way thing when we look at the nastiness escalation.

Wait...I'm confused. The economy HADN'T picked up in a big way? That would mean there WAS still a lot of headwind...which is what I was saying. Obama was fighting an uphill battle as president and basically crushed it in terms of how he framed things to the American people to still have confidence in him. A lot of that because of his communication skills of course.

The current iteration of Biden vs Obama then is the comparison, and imo there really isn't one. At least in terms of how the public views them. One was a guy whom even his biggest detractors knew (and largely admitted) was very competent. They had a lot of other policy issues with him obviously, but didn't question his intellect or ability to lead. The other is viewed as a guy who's old but who presents as even older. With faculties that are noticeably slipping compared to a decade ago. At least in his ability to communicate.

The nastiness has always been there in spades and isn't party or ideologically driven. It's about power, and it doesn't care about the letter next to someone's name. The difference is that Trump's personality was one of "IDGAF about being cordial or keeping the dirt behind closed doors for the benefit of the public. I'm gonna say all this shit out loud." Don't get me wrong, he opened the floodgates and that's on him. But let's not act like others have taken the high road in response. His supporters followed his lead sure...but the other side didn't need much prodding to jump right there in the pit with them.

Wait...I'm confused. The economy HADN'T picked up in a big way? That would mean there WAS still a lot of headwind...which is what I was saying. Obama was fighting an uphill battle as president and basically crushed it in terms of how he framed things to the American people to still have confidence in him. A lot of that because of his communication skills of course.

D'oh. I was reading you saying tailwind. Yeah, he had a hard race in 2012. The incumbent tends to have an edge, but he had a strong opponent and some external difficulties.

The current iteration of Biden vs Obama then is the comparison, and imo there really isn't one. At least in terms of how the public views them. One was a guy whom even his biggest detractors knew (and largely admitted) was very competent. They had a lot of other policy issues with him obviously, but didn't question his intellect or ability to lead. The other is viewed as a guy who's old but who presents as even older. With faculties that are noticeably slipping compared to a decade ago. At least in his ability to communicate.

I feel like the memory of Obama has really faded. He definitely wasn't acknowledged to be competent or a good leader by rightists while he was president. I think Biden is more respected, even though, yeah, you have sleazy partisans trying to claim he's senile. It's always easier for people to admit that the last guy was OK. We'll see that with Biden too (i.e., people who are now throwing out all manner of ugly and inaccurate smears against Biden will attack the next Democratic president and say that they voted for Biden and everyone respected him).

The nastiness has always been there in spades and isn't party or ideologically driven. It's about power, and it doesn't care about the letter next to someone's name. The difference is that Trump's personality was one of "IDGAF about being cordial or keeping the dirt behind closed doors for the benefit of the public. I'm gonna say all this shit out loud." Don't get me wrong, he opened the floodgates and that's on him. But let's not act like others have taken the high road in response. His supporters followed his lead sure...but the other side didn't need much prodding to jump right there in the pit with them.

I think the difference is that Trump is so openly corrupt and dishonest that his supporters *have* to make outrageous claims about his political opponents. So the level of crazy imaginary attacks has escalated on the right. Though I do sort of remember the Clinton years, and people were calling him a murderer, drug dealer, etc.

I'd argue he's still more critical of Biden than the right wing grifter base is of Trump. You'll never hear right wingers criticize their own team.

Ben Shapiro criticizes Trump all the time.

Yeah. He was one of my favorites for years and now his videos look like MSNBC videos. Krystal really changed him even though I think she feels more anti-establishment than he does still.

One problem I've always had with Kyle is he has always downplayed what his "side" was doing. He always acted like the authoritarian left was a small, vocal community and should be ignored and is just right wing fear mongoring. That stuff is real and the progressives let them get away with it and now, those people are the new "left". They hijacked the entire leftwing narrative and people like him didn't even know it.

Almost all of Kyle's videos now are "Republican Bad!" where as before, he called out both parties as being corrupt and wanting nothing to do with either. I do think there are some people that go too far though like Jimmy Dore. He started off as "both parties are bad" and now he's almost purely "Dems are bad!". That basically makes him a right wing talking point even if he doesn't know it.

There's a thin line you have to balance with criticizing both sides and being independent and unfortunately, I have yet to see someone successfully stay in that lane. Kyle did for a little bit but like all of them, they end up falling into one cheerleading camp.

D'oh. I was reading you saying tailwind. Yeah, he had a hard race in 2012. The incumbent tends to have an edge, but he had a strong opponent and some external difficulties.

I feel like the memory of Obama has really faded. He definitely wasn't acknowledged to be competent or a good leader by rightists while he was president. I think Biden is more respected, even though, yeah, you have sleazy partisans trying to claim he's senile. It's always easier for people to admit that the last guy was OK. We'll see that with Biden too (i.e., people who are now throwing out all manner of ugly and inaccurate smears against Biden will attack the next Democratic president and say that they voted for Biden and everyone respected him).

I think the difference is that Trump is so openly corrupt and dishonest that his supporters *have* to make outrageous claims about his political opponents. So the level of crazy imaginary attacks has escalated on the right. Though I do sort of remember the Clinton years, and people were calling him a murderer, drug dealer, etc.

Man...IDK about that. There was a ton of harsh criticism of Obama but (outside the "he's a non-American Muslim" silliness in 2008) it was mostly about his policy ideas. In 2012 people weren't much questioning the other stuff.

I agree there's always the urge to say the last guy wasn't so bad...but Biden's communication skills and overall sharpness HAVE deteriorated from what I've seen. I mean, I definitely don't have to wait until he's gone to state right now I prefer him a shit ton over Harris though. If she's potentially gonna be prez, give me Biden (senility creeping in or not) all day.

I'm not some tinfoil hat wearing CT nut by any stretch, but I do think there's backchannel shady deals and corruption that have taken place to varying degrees behind closed doors forever. Probably even some done with good intent. And some maybe even necessary, but not for public consumption. Trump's ego made it so he didn't feel a lot of need to hide anything until actual heat was on him. And similar to the way he'd talk to and about people, it's changed how we see our elected officials overall. I personally just don't have time or energy to entertain or even care enough about all the shrieking. Discourse has become largely intolerable. Trump's fault? Yeah mostly. But nobody else seems in a rush to reverse course so...

Last edited:
The look of cringe on Krystal's face says it all. Not sure if it's what he's saying, his mannerisms or him asking for The Sisqo the last time he went to the barber.

That's not what I said. I said right wing grifters. It's a specific collective.

Can you name a few? Because all the right wing grifters I know of are anti-Trump, like the members of the Lincoln Project who are taking leftist tech billionaire Pierre Omidyars money to attack Trump. Or Lindsey Graham who started off as anti-Trump, but then switched to pretending he's pro-Trump.

Can you name a few? Because all the right wing grifters I know of are anti-Trump, like the members of the Lincoln Project who are taking leftist tech billionaire Pierre Omidyars money to attack Trump. Or Lindsey Graham who started off as anti-Trump, but then switched to pretending he's pro-Trump.

Dave Rubin, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder

Third. And she's 40?! Man I thought she was like 29-30. I find her very sexy when she's muted. I judge anyone who gets married 3 times, even my father. How many times can you look someone in the eyes and make a till death do us part promise. You look silly.

Womens makeup is on another level. That's why I say always rate on the figure cause the face is an illusion nowadays.

That being said shes brolic af always showing off those guns lol. Can't fake those.

People on the left are very happy for them because many followed both of them individually before they got married. They were both much better back then in terms of politics(2019/2020).

Kyle is not against anything anymore. He's bought and paid for. I don't wish them ill. Unless they were cheating then I hope they get a little ill.

I believe with Kyle the issue is he got to comortable. In a way thats corruption but I don't believe he got "bought" per say. But all lefty youtubers betray the people eventually because there's no money in being a good person but lots of money in pretending to be. Kyle took the longest.

Another issue is Kyle doesn't read youtube comments/twitter comments. He honestly has no idea what his audience believes or thinks of him. He is incredibly out of touch. He is living in his own dream world.

Womens makeup is on another level. That's why I say always rate on the figure cause the face is an illusion nowadays.

That being said shes brolic af always showing off those guns lol. Can't fake those.

People on the left are very happy for them because many followed both of them individually before they got married. They were both much better back then in terms of politics(2019/2020).
That's why I married a woman who doesn't wear make up. As for the happy couple I'm just talking shit online cause I'd love to bone krystal (if I was single) and I think they're both dumb af.

Marianne Williamson Officiated his wedding, I believe. As RFK Jr. is the enemy, go back and listen to how terrible Breaking Point’s interview was with him.
I watched the interview when it came out and thought RFK did horribly on it and has performed much better elsewhere.

Great clip exposing his transformation from being pretty hardcore anti-establishment, anti-DNC in 2020 to the DNC cheerleader he is now. Pretty amazing transformation, 2020 wasn't that long ago.

I actually watched his channel in 2019 for the DNC primary coverage. It's amazing how much it has changed. If I go look through his thumbnails now, it's all teenage gossip garbage that you'd expect from Vice News or TYT

There's a pretty good explanation of his current mindset on the latest episode of his podcast with his wife. They had a great debate with Brianha Joy Gray about third party voting.

It doesn't get summed up better than this. The national Democrats are corrupt and horrible, but it's asinine to pretend that there's no tangible difference when either party is in power.

Full debate for anybody who cares:

Kyle is not against anything anymore. He's bought and paid for. I don't wish them ill. Unless they were cheating then I hope they get a little ill.
He literally takes zero dollars from ads.
Why should anyone take you seriously when you just spew unfounded bullshit.

There's legit criticism of goofy ass bleach haired guy fiery wannabe kyle but that ones a reach.

While I don't agree with Kyles political choices the last few years, he had a good heart and influenced many people in a positive way once. I'm happy he gets to live his best life even if he's not contributing anything useful to the movement anymore.

I couldn't have stated this better. He had a great run when he was a more critical commentator. He even cofounded the justice Democrats, which I would argue was the best hope we had of saving the party. I believe that project showed that the party itself is too corrupt to be saved, which is equally as important.

I'll always respect him for all he did, and wish him the best even though I've unsubscribed.

Last edited:
There's a pretty good explanation of his current mindset on the latest episode of his podcast with his wife. They had a great debate with Brianha Joy Gray about third party voting.

It doesn't get summed up better than this. The national Democrats are corrupt and horrible, but it's asinine to pretend that there's no tangible difference when either party is in power.

Full debate for anybody who cares:

They posted part of that on Breaking Points and got ratio'd LOL

One of the first comments:

"This comment section is 500 different ways of saying Kyle was insufferable, Krystal fell short, and Bri is a graceful, principled, master class debator"

Edit: holyshit, watching the debate now. Kyle has such a whiny emo tone and Brianna is destroying him.

Last edited:
I'd argue he's still more critical of Biden than the right wing grifter base is of Trump. You'll never hear right wingers criticize their own team.
<Dany07>

I guess your type doesn’t consider Fox News right wing anymore now that they turned on Trump. Funny how fluid and nonsensical every argument is

Back