Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

You didn't get the memo? We all love pedos and murderers according to idiots like him.

I'd love to have one these fucktards tell this to my face.

I don't really take comments like that seriously, the pedo/groomer language is just the soupe du jour. It was hilarious seeing Republicans accuse one another of grooming in their primaries, though, it was like Democrats calling one another white supremacists.

quote-if-you-stare-into-the-abyss-long-enough-the-abyss-stares-back-at-you-friedrich-nietzsche-103-95-59.jpg

It's like @Loiosh looking into a mirror

If I ever call someone something, ask me what I mean and why I mean it.

He was asked a question that should be obvious to most normal people

"I don't know anything about that"
"I'm not going to comment on that"

Then he cried and ran off stage.

a75ad140-4270-11ec-bd7c-91dac1fbe13a

The right wing hero

He was asked a question that should be obvious to most normal people

"I don't know anything about that"
"I'm not going to comment on that"

Then he cried and ran off stage.

a75ad140-4270-11ec-bd7c-91dac1fbe13a

The right wing hero

It's pretty petty to go make fun of a 17 year old kid having a meltdown on the stand due to PTSD. I see this done a lot by leftists, as there really is no other way for them to attack him since he did nothing wrong.

While I have no issue with what Kyle did in Kenosha, I do find it distasteful that he continues to use what happened as a means of fame or financial gain.

I only speak the facts, any reason you guys say you hate Kyle is just a dog-whistle for supporting pedophilia.

The kid has nothing of substance to say. Like many of these right wing heroes, who happen to be thrusted into the spotlight by chance, he’s simply trying to grift off of his 15 minutes of fame.

It's pretty petty to go make fun of a 17 year old kid having a meltdown on the stand due to PTSD. I see this done a lot by leftists, as there really is no other way for them to attack him since he did nothing wrong.

Aww boo hoo. He went out of his way to seek the opportunity to shoot someone and he got it. The right loves him because he killed a BLM protester (something most of them wish they could do themselves). His greatest achievement in life is killing someone.

Aww boo hoo. He went out of his way to seek the opportunity to shoot someone and he got it.
So, there's no factual basis for this. It's your assumption.

The right loves him because he killed a BLM protester (something most of them wish they could do themselves). His greatest achievement in life is killing someone.
I don't think being horrified at the extreme violence BLM inflicted on this country in 2020 means that every right winger dreamed of killing one. But seeing how the media immediately went after Kyle and his family simply for sticking up for himself against BLM was disgusting. Joe Biden lied about him being a white supremacist. Leftist activists haunted his life and Kyle couldn't get a job or go to the school he wanted to. It seems like only right wing people actually viewed the evidence and watched the entirety of the trial play out to make their opinion. Can't say that about the left.

So, there's no factual basis for this. It's your assumption.

I don't think being horrified at the extreme violence BLM inflicted on this country in 2020 means that every right winger dreamed of killing one. But seeing how the media immediately went after Kyle and his family simply for sticking up for himself against BLM was disgusting. Joe Biden lied about him being a white supremacist. Leftist activists haunted his life and Kyle couldn't get a job or go to the school he wanted to. It seems like only right wing people actually viewed the evidence and watched the entirety of the trial play out to make their opinion. Can't say that about the left.

It's not an assumption buddy
He was simply "sticking up for himself". Thats why he got a gun and drove interstate to "defend" a random person's property.

While I have no issue with what Kyle did in Kenosha, I do find it distasteful that he continues to use what happened as a means of fame or financial gain.
He was politically prosecuted and essentially faced the jeopardy of life imprisonment. He was also a further victim of a mass defamation campaign by the media.

It's hard to think of someone more deserving of cashing in on his fame.

It's not an assumption buddy
Yes it is an assumption that he went out of his way to find someone to shoot. He's never said that and it was never proven in court. You're free to believe it, but there's no factual basis.

He was simply "sticking up for himself". Thats why he got a gun and drove interstate to "defend" a random person's property.

He didn't drive across state lines with a gun. This is a tired and irrelevant claim that still gets parroted. The entire trial is online for you to watch the facts of the case laid out. Nothing you're saying is true.

He was politically prosecuted and essentially faced the jeopardy of life imprisonment. He was also a further victim of a mass defamation campaign by the media.

It's hard to think of someone more deserving of cashing in on his fame.

He put himself in the situation to face trial through his own actions. No one forced him to travel to the town and open carry in a riot and take on those risky situations with these consequences. He made that choice and accepted what comes from that.

Trying to cash in, getting on big stages, trying to stretch his 15 mins into some celebrity…also completely on him. He wanted more fame, he’s got it. When you seek fame you accept you’re putting yourself out there for criticism as well. He can’t handle it well, which is also on him.

Yes it is an assumption that he went out of his way to find someone to shoot. He's never said that and it was never proven in court. You're free to believe it, but there's no factual basis.

He didn't drive across state lines with a gun. This is a tired and irrelevant claim that still gets parroted. The entire trial is online for you to watch the facts of the case laid out. Nothing you're saying is true.

Travelling to a different town to "defend" a random business after overdosing on MAGA online cancer is not exactly stumbling into killing two people by accident.
But hey, its not like he's much worse than the rest of the rogue's gallery of right wing "patriots" you idolize, have fun.

It would be a lot harder to spin "I was defending my feelings" in his 2nd murder trial
Let's solve one problem at a time
First the boos, then dodge lifetime again

Don't overcharge him with multitasking shit

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
Hilarious all the imbeciles here doubling down and continuing to attack Rittenhouse just as the media desires from their useful idiots, despite the media caught lying and deceiving their audience.

You would think being deceived via the most diabolical lies and propaganda would wake up a sense of courage inside of them, but instead they remain obedient and docile, unlike the courageous Rittenhouse who refused to allow a gaggle of degenerate pedophile protesters to harm him

Hilarious all the imbeciles here doubling down and continuing to attack Rittenhouse just as the media desires from their useful idiots, despite the media caught lying and deceiving their audience.

You would think being deceived via the most diabolical lies and propaganda would wake up a sense of courage inside of them, but instead they remain obedient and docile, unlike the courageous Rittenhouse who refused to allow a gaggle of degenerate pedophile protesters to harm him

Rittenhouse is like the most useful idiot I've ever seen.

He's a child being hijacked by conservative grifters to grift more. Plus he's also pretty dumb if you ever listen to him talk.

Right wing Greta.

Back