Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

I thought I told you to fuck off. You said, "You do as long as your side is doing it."

I didn't condone anything, you tool. I didn't express an opinion one way or another of their behavior because I'm not making any claims of fact and I'm not giving the makers of the video any clicks to make money off of. Especially the NY Post ROFL

You just used one dumb assumption about me to justify another dumb assumption in order to back your shitty opinions but I am the one who is biased <lmao>

Get bent.

So angry lately.

His opportunities are limited because he decided to play vigilante at a riot then tried to get famous off of it.
Hard to say how politically radicalized he was before all this happened. He could just been a well meaning kid that got in over his head but once the shootings occurred he became a cult hero to the far right and they're the ones presenting him with any opportunities.

Exactly. It's just like the George Zimmerman shit.

You can be an asshole, you still have the right to defend yourself if you're attacked.

The modern left are children and think if they declare you a bad guy, they have the right to just attack you without consequences.

That's not how it works.

Not exactly. I don’t agree that zimmerman was in the right to the extent that Kyle was. I think zimmerman is a pos, and imo his case was not a clear and on video. Kyle is just a douche at this point, but no question about his being self defense

I've seen enough left wing protestors to know that they absolutely engage in intimidation. Maybe they did or didn't in Rittenhouse's case but they have a history of doing it and will continue to in the future.

I don't even know what you're arguing. I basically said free speech should be used for open dialog and discussions and you're arguing with me about it for some strange reason.

Your bias really has no bounds. In the future, if a situation arises where the Proud Boys or some other right wingers show up to a left winger's speech and drown them out, I'll be sure to find you right there in that thread defending the right winger's right to free speech. Right? Because you are a staunch defender of free speech, no matter who it involves and you would never be biased toward certain groups or a certain political affiliation. You would never cherry pick certain situations and defend them based on partisanship. Not you Andy, you're fair and balanced.

Your entire argument hinges on these weird fucking hypotheticals lmao.

Nobody made Rittenhouse leave. He could have stayed and debated. He grabbed his ball and went home because the audience didn't agree with what he was selling and also because he's a massive pussy bitch.

Have you seen the other poster say the proud boys shouldn't be allowed to protest? Of course you haven't and you haven't seen anybody on the left claim they shouldn't be allowed to say what they want as long as the speech isn't threatening or promoting violence lol.

You've got to make up these weird ass strawmans that you can't prove or disprove because they don't exist then you just start crying that people aren't speaking in the way you want them too.

Just like when you came into the dumbass thread about the tranny getting accused of sexual assault. You didn't read the OP, didn't read the article in the OP, didn't know the thread title was edited by a mod, and didn't even comment on the article. You came into the thread so upset that "the left" wasn't in that thread condemning rape enough...which is fucking weird on its own.

Earlier today, your weird ass went into the tranny athlete lawsuit thread and was mad that "the left" wasn't in there commenting on it and even tagged me to let me know they weren't in there...I just thought to myself that this is weird and responded anyway.

You claim everyone else is super bias, but you can't see that you care more about what "the left" says than your own dumb fucking party.

Meanwhile....in the MTG ousting Johnson thread... you'll go into that one and will make no mention of your right wing butt buddies staying silent lol. You are not only a massive hypocrite, but you are certifiably weird as fuck.

You were the one that didn't answer a simple question first. Why question a question if you are so hypocritical? Oh, wait, that question just won't go answered either. Not sorry. :)
You really didn't answer my question. It's okay though. I can act like a child also. How about you answer my orginal question. If you have one for me I will answer 🙂

Your entire argument hinges on these weird fucking hypotheticals lmao.

Nobody made Rittenhouse leave. He could have stayed and debated. He grabbed his ball and went home because the audience didn't agree with what he was selling and also because he's a massive pussy bitch.

Have you seen the other poster say the proud boys shouldn't be allowed to protest? Of course you haven't and you haven't seen anybody on the left claim they shouldn't be allowed to say what they want as long as the speech isn't threatening or promoting violence lol.

You've got to make up these weird ass strawmans that you can't prove or disprove because they don't exist then you just start crying that people aren't speaking in the way you want them too.

Just like when you came into the dumbass thread about the tranny getting accused of sexual assault. You didn't read the OP, didn't read the article in the OP, didn't know the thread title was edited by a mod, and didn't even comment on the article. You came into the thread so upset that "the left" wasn't in that thread condemning rape enough...which is fucking weird on its own.

Earlier today, your weird ass went into the tranny athlete lawsuit thread and was mad that "the left" wasn't in there commenting on it and even tagged me to let me know they weren't in there...I just thought to myself that this is weird and responded anyway.

You claim everyone else is super bias, but you can't see that you care more about what "the left" says than your own dumb fucking party.

Meanwhile....in the MTG ousting Johnson thread... you'll go into that one and will make no mention of your right wing butt buddies staying silent lol. You are not only a massive hypocrite, but you are certifiably weird as fuck.

I never said anyone made Rittenhouse leave. I said they attempted to drown him out and intimidate him by screaming at him. Lets dial back the hypocrisy here, shall we?

Like I said, I'll wait and see if Andy responds on the side of "free speech" when the shoe is on the other foot. I've seen this debate tactic from you guys on here dozens of times. "I'm not condoning this behavior at all but I'll spend all day arguing with people who don't condone it". So fucking weird. It shows your hand.

My weird ass? I tagged you in that thread to prove to you how biased people are on this site and you wrote like a dozen short paragraphs on god knows what. I didn't even read it because it had next to nothing to do with my point. If you can't logically track a simple conversation from one day to the next, maybe you're the weird one here? Remember, you side with people who think men can get pregnant. I'm the normal one.

I made my own comment in the MTG thread. The hell you talking about? My comment certainly wasn't biased either. If anything that proves I'm not a hypocrite. I don't need someone to pull an answer out of me if it requires me shitting on Republicans.

Why do you want a pound of his flesh so bad?

I don't. I've pointed out in a thread about him being ridiculed on stage why he's not entitled to be respected as public figure attempting celebrity and is bringing the backlash on himself by attempting to gain it.

You tried to argue it wasn't his fault he's getting all this negative attention and then kind of abandoned that and now are just confused why people don't treat him indifferently.

If he gave up attempts at parlaying his event into fame he would be treated much more indifferently but he took it the other way so here we are. He's not a victim of anything here.

You really didn't answer my question. It's okay though. I can act like a child also. How about you answer my orginal question. If you have one for me I will answer 🙂
I was the one who asked the original question, in the post that you quoted but didn't answer. I'll wait.

Saying "we're going to have a dialogue about Kirk's racism" seems pretty stupid if you don't actually have a response.

I've never considered Rittenhouse an activist or even political, just a kid in the wrong place at the wrong time, but you'd think someone would have prepared him for something like this.

One could say he was at the right place at the right time.

Kyle did the world a favor. He was well within his rights to defend himself. You get to guard private property, especially in a riot of terrorists.

He's not a good speaker. This is not his calling, but FFS, if an American speaker is invited and people come to see them, let them speak. You can protest outside all day long. Disrupting speakers is for assholes.

You would let somebody call you a pedo lover in real life?

No real man would. It's a fight.

But, it's not a good look to go after Kyle considering who he took out, how he did it, and that he was exonerated in a courtroom... especially with the current state of our judicial system.

This is not his calling, but FFS, if an American speaker is invited and people come to see them, let them speak.
So if Ritterhouse was from Canada you'd be okay with booing him off the stage? You are a piece of shit.

Who TF is Charlie Kirk?

Hes a conservative commentator. His attitude and demeanor is similar to Michael Knowles, but without the wink and the smile. I dont like either of them and dont pay attention to Kirk, but I'd be willing to bet anything "racist" he said is just shit that some progressives dont agree with.

Travelling to a different town to "defend" a random business after overdosing on MAGA online cancer is not exactly stumbling into killing two people by accident.
But hey, its not like he's much worse than the rest of the rogue's gallery of right wing "patriots" you idolize, have fun.

You've shown you really know nothing about this case other than what you've been told to think by the media.

Because he was at an event organized by Charlie Kirk.

I guess that's a bad thing?

I wouldn't immediately punch this imaginary person in the face, because I'm a civilized human being who doesn't just fly into a violent rage over words. Unless you've been to prison a time or two, I doubt you have that trigger as well.

Don't play this stupid internet game, where you're all hard asses playing by street rules. It's embarrassing.
I would lol.
Fucker would be picking up his chicklets off the floor immediately after uttering that shit.

There are things called fighting words. That would fall in that category, and I would happily oblige

Back