Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

He should just have some ghostwriter help him write a book about the evening of the shootings and going through the trial. He can then make the rounds on some conservative news talk shows, answer some softball questions in order to promote the book. Stay away from public appearances or debates etc unless he’s prepared.

I’d laugh though if he ended up during his promotional tour on Hot Ones and in typical style they dig up something obscure from his past that he’s totally unprepared for “when you were 14 you finger banged your own cousin” and between that question and having just taken a bite out of “Da Bomb” he starts struggling to breath.

bunch of sad cultists wanting some kids' lives ruined cause the media said so

GGx6v74WEAA_b3L

GGx6v75WwAAplKQ

GGx6v74XMAAt99t

The whole Kyle thing is wild to me. Crazy guy winds up shooting 2 people more mentally unstable than he is.

Should he have been there? No. But just as a pro tip maybe don't grab at the gun or don't scream "shoot me" and advance towards a guy with gun that clearly feels threatened. Kyle probably wanted to shoot someone that day and found the three people stupid enough to engage with him.

Last edited:
There are things called fighting words.
Sure...if you have the impulse control of some hood rat.

I fight words with words, and fists with fists. I'm not throwing down and catching a charge over assaulting some ignorant jackass calling me names. I can beat them with words.

The whole Kyle thing is wild to me. Crazy guy winds up shooting 2 people more mentally unstable than he is.

Should he have been there? No. But just as a pro tip maybe don't grab at the gun or don't scream "shoot me" and advance towards a guy with gun that clearly feels threatened. Kyle probably wanted to shoot someone that day and found the three people stupid enough to engage with him.
I don't really know his background but just because you believe in the right to bear arms it doesn't automatically make you bloodthirsty. Although it is more likely than just a far fetched theory considering the facts of this case.

The person I really blame for the situation escalating, more than Kyle putting out dumpster fires in front of the perpetrators, was the guy that shot a handgun in the air when Kyle initially ran away. That caused him to stop and turn to face what anyone in that position would think was gunfire directed at them.

Sure...if you have the impulse control of some hood rat.

I fight words with words, and fists with fists. I'm not throwing down and catching a charge over assaulting some ignorant jackass calling me names. I can beat them with words.
I'd say it's less about impulse control, and more like I just like to fight. I don't go starting fights for no reason, but if someone wants to run their mouth and act tough, I will not back down.

The whole incident got as escalated as it did because of Joseph Rosenbaum. If it wasn't Rittenhouse he tried to kill, it would have been somebody else. This whole "Rittenhouse should have never been there in the first place." angle is irrelevant.

The whole incident got as escalated as it did because of Joseph Rosenbaum. If it wasn't Rittenhouse he tried to kill, it would have been somebody else. This whole "Rittenhouse should have never been there in the first place." angle is irrelevant.

Irrelevant? That is entire angle. An armed KID at a protest is the angle.

Real talk, is that what you sincerely believe? Or are you just making the political joke?

Lefties have a laundry list of bad reasons to hate Rittenhouse but that sure as hell isn't one of them.
oopppps edited

Last edited:
Just as a litmus question, if everything about the situation were the same, but one of the people he shot wasn't a pedophile, would you still think so highly of him?
This has to be mentioned because the left did everything they good to ignore it for the longest time. For me, it was a case of being annoyed about the protes... well... RIOTERS accomplishing nothing therefore gained no sympathy from me. THEN... I learned about one of them being a pedophile. So yes, I'd still think highly of him.

So he's going around being a featured speaker at schools instead of attending a school and getting a degree? Why? He's wasting his pivotal college years.
You are really putting the whole college degree thing on a pedastal. This isn't he 80s anymore. Unless he was on a athletic scholarship I don't think "pivotal college years"
is very important. Heck, I got my degree conferred at the age of 35 while on active duty.

That's your opinion missy. Keep simping for the child molester he deleted though.
No one is doing that. It's good to know you're just a troll whose posts can safely be ignored. That will save time in future.

Back