Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

That's a funny story and it made me instantly think of Bayou Billy lol. Been over 30 years since I played it for sure. Fun game

I remember not loving it. Maybe because of this situation or I just had to high expectations of it because I had been reading about it for months in Nintendo power

BLM didn't cause billions of damage, that was civil unrest in the wake of Floyd's death like the Rodney King riots. You just think all black people look alike so you try to defang BLM by assigning the damage to them.

BLM has plenty of reasons to protest, weird that you never talk about them. You just pretend they don't exist. And exactly which parts of MLK's message have I been disrespecting?

This one?

King%2B-%2BComp.jpeg

Maybe this one?

King%2B-%2BSpecial.jpg

Now that he's dead you want to distill him into that one aspirational statement about content of character and ignore everything he said about getting us there. You call me white savior but what you really mean is race traitor.

And what handouts am I getting? I'm not political in the real world, the closest I get is volunteering my time delivering food to the elderly and infirm.

Wait, wut? blm didn’t cause billions in damage? blm +anqueefa absolutely did. It’s wasn’t unrest, it was terroristic. They started this shit in Ferguson after the justified shooting of mike brown. Way back then, I knew they were big trouble. Hell, that year for Halloween, I made a costume with a bear head and a sign that said “Bear lives matter” and had a list of all the bears killed by police violence-mike brown-bear and black bears everywhere are the only ones I really remember. Wore it to an fop Halloween party and people were dying when I walked in.

But the fiery but mostly peaceful riots accounted for so much damage. How many cities were burning because one piece of shit was killed by police while they completely ignore the other 10k black/black murders/year? It’s not about his death, it’s because the police did it because to them, the truth is black lives only matter when it’s a cop or white person-otherwise, they don’t give a shit about other victims.

Another fact is they only seem to care about the shittiest ones. Philando Castile was legit murdered by a cop and he barely got any protests and certainly no violence, but floyd-many cities burned.

alton pedophile sterling had a gun in his pocket that he threatened a store owner with when he told him to leave the lot. Then that stupid bitch stayed on the lot and police arrived and went to pat him down and he resisted. He was tased to little effect and when they tried to cuff him, he struggled with cops while trying to pull a gun from his pocket. Maybe to try and toss it or to use it-but he was going for it. When he refused to stop going for the gun, he was shit and justifiably killed. Because of sterling 4 cops were ambushed in Baton Rouge, killing 2 or 3.

Then, Les than two weeks later, in Dallas, some blm shitcrease opened up on a blm protest, killing 6 cops, wounding 3 others, and killed 5 protesters. That fuck was then laughably blown up when police strapped c4 to a bomb robot and wheeled up to where he was barricaded in(still shooting at cops) and was blown to pieces. People protested about the method in which he was taken out with, why? Because they are shitbags as well.

Many cities, including kenosha after rapist jacob blake fought off police and a taser while armed with a knife, and tried to steal his victim’s vehicle with her three kids inside to lead police on what would have been a very dangerous chase a. Kidnapping, fighting police, trying to flee, all while armed with a knife and was shot, paralyzing his dumb ass.

Justified shoot. But blm shitstains rioted and attacked businesses and any white oerson trying to protect their property. A cop got his skull fractured and teeth knocked out when hit in the back of the head with a brick. Fucking cowards. Rittenhouse took out the trash that night and fucking biden and harris visited a rapist in the hospital. How fucked yo is that virtue signaling. harris also pledged money to the groups that bonded out protesters (only black ones, of course because they used race to select who got out)

Then, my beloved portland. Porta-pottyland rioted for 120 straight days while anqueefa tried to burn down democracy in the form of federal buildings while getting the assist from blm. In other shitty northwest News, Cali did similar things while seattle had chaz/chop where they took over blocks of the city and prevented cops from entering even after murders took place inside.

In la, dijon kizzee ran from police after he was spotted weaving in and out of traffic on a bike. As he was running, the felon dropped a stolen gun and when he turned and ran back to grab it, he was shot and killed, prompting blm la to protest. In retaliation, some shitbird ambushed two cops and shit both in the face. When the ambulance tried to get into the hospital, blm blocked the way and chanted they hope they die.

All the hundreds of millions of dollars that moronic white liberal douchebags donated to blm in 20/21 went straight into blm’s head shitbags’ pockets making them wealthy. patrice cullors bought two homes and blm bought a million dollar mansion meant only for black people and used as a “creative space” for music and meetings. Fat ass cory bush used her blm fame(all the way back in Ferguson) to get elected to the house and she continues her Marxism/pro palestinian terrorist praise (blm actually posted a pic of terrorists parachuting on cards and their website) but then, these are “trained marxists intent on destroying the nuclear family structure” because their followers can’t seem to get married and have kids they don’t take care of with multiple partners that don’t have jobs leading to poverty for the kids and continuing the cycle of violence. Laziness, and crime.

Bottom line is that blm is a collection of fuckwit criminals that terrorize innocent motorists, diners, and anyone not on their side. I have zero respect for anyone that supports them or their criminal ways. Fuck blm

It just shows people can't remove their own personal prejudices for the sake of common sense. Except for the jury, of course.

If you watched the trial, saw the evidence, saw the weak ass case the prosecution had to begin with, you'd be asking yourself why they even bothered charging him other than political pressure. He wasn't doing anything illegal/provocative, he got attacked by a child molesting psych patient off his meds who tried to disarm him, and then he navigated through a crowd of people without hurting ANYONE except people who tried to murder him with a deadly weapon including a gun, a skateboard as a bludgeoning tool, etc.

And the media tried/convicted him immediately. Only the truth set him free.

Now, do I want my 17 year old in that situation? No, not smart. No more than I want him jogging through construction sites in the south or selling lemonade in urban neighborhoods with high density of gang populations. It's plainly stupid. But it is NOT illegal, immoral, unethical, or any of those things. What those child molesting motherless fucks was illegal, immoral, unethical, etc. though and the universe took care of that.

Also -- that dude illegally carrying a handgun he wasn't suppose to have who got his arm blown off by Kyle GOATenhouse -- how did his day in court go since we have him ON VIDEO breaking the law and attempting to murder Kyle?

Disgusting trash people attack an American hero.
It makes sense that what qualifies as an "American hero" to a reactionary, is a minor illegally crossing state lines with firearms to mow down people protesting for racial justice and equality, in the defense of private property. That is literally a conservative's wet dream.

Wait, wut? blm didn’t cause billions in damage? blm +anqueefa absolutely did. It’s wasn’t unrest, it was terroristic. They started this shit in Ferguson after the justified shooting of mike brown. Way back then, I knew they were big trouble. Hell, that year for Halloween, I made a costume with a bear head and a sign that said “Bear lives matter” and had a list of all the bears killed by police violence-mike brown-bear and black bears everywhere are the only ones I really remember. Wore it to an fop Halloween party and people were dying when I walked in.

But the fiery but mostly peaceful riots accounted for so much damage. How many cities were burning because one piece of shit was killed by police while they completely ignore the other 10k black/black murders/year? It’s not about his death, it’s because the police did it because to them, the truth is black lives only matter when it’s a cop or white person-otherwise, they don’t give a shit about other victims.

Another fact is they only seem to care about the shittiest ones. Philando Castile was legit murdered by a cop and he barely got any protests and certainly no violence, but floyd-many cities burned.

alton pedophile sterling had a gun in his pocket that he threatened a store owner with when he told him to leave the lot. Then that stupid bitch stayed on the lot and police arrived and went to pat him down and he resisted. He was tased to little effect and when they tried to cuff him, he struggled with cops while trying to pull a gun from his pocket. Maybe to try and toss it or to use it-but he was going for it. When he refused to stop going for the gun, he was shit and justifiably killed. Because of sterling 4 cops were ambushed in Baton Rouge, killing 2 or 3.

Then, Les than two weeks later, in Dallas, some blm shitcrease opened up on a blm protest, killing 6 cops, wounding 3 others, and killed 5 protesters. That fuck was then laughably blown up when police strapped c4 to a bomb robot and wheeled up to where he was barricaded in(still shooting at cops) and was blown to pieces. People protested about the method in which he was taken out with, why? Because they are shitbags as well.

Many cities, including kenosha after rapist jacob blake fought off police and a taser while armed with a knife, and tried to steal his victim’s vehicle with her three kids inside to lead police on what would have been a very dangerous chase a. Kidnapping, fighting police, trying to flee, all while armed with a knife and was shot, paralyzing his dumb ass.

Justified shoot. But blm shitstains rioted and attacked businesses and any white oerson trying to protect their property. A cop got his skull fractured and teeth knocked out when hit in the back of the head with a brick. Fucking cowards. Rittenhouse took out the trash that night and fucking biden and harris visited a rapist in the hospital. How fucked yo is that virtue signaling. harris also pledged money to the groups that bonded out protesters (only black ones, of course because they used race to select who got out)

Then, my beloved portland. Porta-pottyland rioted for 120 straight days while anqueefa tried to burn down democracy in the form of federal buildings while getting the assist from blm. In other shitty northwest News, Cali did similar things while seattle had chaz/chop where they took over blocks of the city and prevented cops from entering even after murders took place inside.

In la, dijon kizzee ran from police after he was spotted weaving in and out of traffic on a bike. As he was running, the felon dropped a stolen gun and when he turned and ran back to grab it, he was shot and killed, prompting blm la to protest. In retaliation, some shitbird ambushed two cops and shit both in the face. When the ambulance tried to get into the hospital, blm blocked the way and chanted they hope they die.

All the hundreds of millions of dollars that moronic white liberal douchebags donated to blm in 20/21 went straight into blm’s head shitbags’ pockets making them wealthy. patrice cullors bought two homes and blm bought a million dollar mansion meant only for black people and used as a “creative space” for music and meetings. Fat ass cory bush used her blm fame(all the way back in Ferguson) to get elected to the house and she continues her Marxism/pro palestinian terrorist praise (blm actually posted a pic of terrorists parachuting on cards and their website) but then, these are “trained marxists intent on destroying the nuclear family structure” because their followers can’t seem to get married and have kids they don’t take care of with multiple partners that don’t have jobs leading to poverty for the kids and continuing the cycle of violence. Laziness, and crime.

Bottom line is that blm is a collection of fuckwit criminals that terrorize innocent motorists, diners, and anyone not on their side. I have zero respect for anyone that supports them or their criminal ways. Fuck blm
There is nothing that triggers racist white people more than minorities demanding fair treatment and racial justice. Y'all literally fought a civil war over it and killed hundreds of thousands of your fellow Americans to try and keep black folks in chains. Y'all will literally write entire novels on karate forums trying to spread your racist brain rot to others. It's really sad. It's like there's a genetic defect in a certain number of white people that makes them this way.

Egs5aUlXkAUYpsl.jpg

You racist anti-BLM idiots said the exact same thing about MLK in his time, and then you have the gall to turn around today and try to quote him in order to uphold racial injustice and white supremacy.

It makes sense that what qualifies as an "American hero" to a reactionary, is a minor illegally crossing state lines with firearms to mow down people protesting for racial justice and equality, in the defense of private property. That is literally a conservative's wet dream.
literally everything you just said is factually wrong. The entire forum is dumber for having read it.

Not that any of you care, but he didn’t cross state lines with the gun. It was already in kenosha. We have a pedo chasing yet another minor, and two other felons attacking a kid running towards police and all got dealt with. He shot three felons BUT HE CROSSED STATE LINES!!!!!!!! It makes me laugh every time one of you mouth breathers get upset over him driving twenty minutes to the city where he works and his dad lives but have no problem with two of those felons traveling hours to riot, one felon had an actually illegal gun that he pointed at Kyle, who was armed with a LEGAL GUN.

A pedo and two felons-every liberal’s transgender Hard on

There is nothing that triggers racist white people more than minorities demanding fair treatment and racial justice. Y'all literally fought a civil war over it and killed hundreds of thousands of your fellow Americans to try and keep black folks in chains. Y'all will literally write entire novels on karate forums trying to spread your racist brain rot to others. It's really sad. It's like there's a genetic defect in a certain number of white people that makes them this way.

Egs5aUlXkAUYpsl.jpg

You racist anti-BLM idiots said the exact same thing about MLK in his time, and then you have the gall to turn around today and try to quote him in order to uphold racial injustice and white supremacy.

Did I fight in the civil war? Did I own slaves? Did I quote mlk? Did I say the same thing about him years before I was born? But then, pointing out the fact that blm riots have caused billions in damages over the years over total trashbags and laying out the reasons I hate blm (not black people) is racist? Fucking lol. And I thought your take on rittenhouse CROSSING STATE LINES!!!!! was funny. This is gold

I agree with all this.

Philando, Tamir and the little white boy with the Wii controller should have been the three cases that were made the forefront of the movement.

Instead we got diversionary tactics from news pundits and here we are.

I blame the “what about Chicago” talking heads for that shit.

literally everything you just said is factually wrong. The entire forum is dumber for having read it.
yeah, it's factually wrong, that's why these guys are also "American heros" to chuds, and most of that also applies to them, although they didn't get to carry out any murders -
images

I agree with all this.

Philando, Tamir and the little white boy with the Wii controller should have been the three cases that were made the forefront of the movement.

Instead we got diversionary tactics from news pundits and here we are.

I blame the “what about Chicago” talking heads for that shit.

Yes sir. The reason Chicago is such an easy target is because they have some of the strictest gun laws in the country and it is called chiraq for a reason. 10k black people are murdered every year nationwide -95% of them by other black people and blm doesn’t lift one finger or poorly written sign on the back of a cereal box over all those deaths-but when the police kill a multiple time felon armed with a gun, they lose their shit. For them, black lives only matter when it’s a cop or white person taking the life. They should care about every black murder regardless of what race pulled the trigger. I don’t care when thugs take out thugs, but they more often hit innocent people and children sleeping on a couch and when that happens, there should be huge outrage, but like an impotent male, they never come.

Fuck the NRA for not backing Castile too!

They lost my membership after that.

Never was a member. I like guns and all, but I’m no ammosexual. I think the universe knew that I didn’t like getting my gun out on calls, so as fate would have it, my gun was out way too often.

yeah, it's factually wrong, that's why these guys are also "American heros" to chuds, and most of that also applies to them, although they didn't get to carry out any murders -
images

Not a fan of them either, but blm thugs broke down their gate and walked onto their property while carrying on where they had no business being. Then they were charged for defending their property against a horde of angry people

Just a reminder that Kyle Porterhouse scored so poorly on the ASVAB that he was permanently barred from enlisting in the USMC.

t4is7ulmj7sc1.jpeg

Why wouldn't you believe what this guy says about Rittenhouse? He comes off and creditable and points out specifics. Has Kyle denied any of this?

It seems soon on and fits Kyles behavior. Not sure why you think this kid is worth defending.
I couldn't care less, honestly. If it's true, it's true. But Rittenhouse has a target on his back he didn't earn ever since he defended his life. It's safe to be skeptical about negative stuff that comes out about him considering the hate the media has for him.

Just because someone legally defended themselves does not automatically translate to being a great person.
I will say it again, Kyle is being used and will be milked for all his is worth and then discarded when there is not cash left to bleed out of him. I hope he has a good support system around him when that finally happens. I also hope he has saved some money.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure you don't hope that. And I never said Rittenhouse was a great person. I don't know much about him personally and don't care. The hatred he gets is absurd though.

Not him, but his actions on that night are what I defend. You probably still haven’t watched the video as you claim you never would, so why would anyone take your opinion on the matter seriously?

That's the point, it's not my opinion it's the opinion of someone who helped the kid immensely. Someone who worked very hard to make Kyle look good and who knew him well.

Man, you will defend this kid before even thinking about what you are defending.

I couldn't care less, honestly. If it's true, it's true. But Rittenhouse has a target on his back he didn't earn ever since he defended his life. It's safe to be skeptical about negative stuff that comes out about him considering the hate the media has for him.

Well, if he was worried about his safety he could have stayed home and obeyed the curfew. You know, like followed the law. He was looking for some shit to get into.

Well, if he was worried about his safety he could have stayed home and obeyed the curfew. You know, like followed the law. He was looking for some shit to get into.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. There's just no factual basis for it. In fact, there are multiple clear videos of Rittenhouse showing extreme restraint despite violently being attacked by a mob of domestic terrorists.

That's the point, it's not my opinion it's the opinion of someone who helped the kid immensely. Someone who worked very hard to make Kyle look good and who knew him well.

Man, you will defend this kid before even thinking about what you are defending.

What are you talking about? I don’t care about him as a person. I have repeatedly said he seems like a douche, but his actions on that night where he got railroaded by a shitty virtue signaling da because no one would dare go against blm in 2020.

And you still haven’t watched the video, so you are condemning him on those actions and you have zero idea or context from which to speak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back