Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

i forgot where that makes him innocent?
<WellThere>
It doesn’t, but you implied that he fled following the shooting when he attempted to turn himself in immediately after, and then drove to the police station. Then you posted an article about an overzealous prosecutor trying to get his bail revoked which ultimately lead to nothing.

It doesn’t, but you implied that he fled following the shooting when he attempted to turn himself in immediately after, and then drove to the police station. Then you posted an article about an overzealous prosecutor trying to get his bail revoked which ultimately lead to nothing.
in a different state.... lol
he could have turned himself into police on scene
but he didnt .. he fled the scene and even called his friend telling them he killed someone
According to the Lake County, Illinois Clerk of Courts public records, Rittenhouse has been charged with first-degree murder in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and labeled a “fugitive from justice.” The complaint states that Rittenhouse “fled the state of Wisconsin with intent to avoid prosecution for that offense.”
LOL
the actual court documents themselves call him a fugitive and that he fled

keep drinking the koolaid

scheduled to appear at an extradition hearing on Aug. 28, according to court records.

Fugitive from justice
Extradition order
Clearly says "FLED THE STATE WITH INTENT TO AVOID PROSECUTION"
right on the court docs...

he and his family briefly discussed the possibility that he go into hiding.
what Rittenhouse’s mother Wendy Rittenhouse said when she learned what her son had done.

“At first she was like you’ve got a choice, you’ve got to get out of town or you can turn yourself in to the police office right now,”
Kyle Rittenhouse’s sister Faith, in an interview with another detective, confirmed the family had talked about the possibility of her brother going into hiding
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/lo...cle_0f665f16-b4cd-592d-8650-7403a959f237.html

Rittenhouse Bless

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Last edited:
in a different state.... lol
he could have turned himself into police on scene
but he didnt .. he fled the scene and even called his friend telling them he killed someone

LOL
the actual court documents themselves call him a fugitive and that he fled

keep drinking the koolaid

Fugitive from justice
Extradition order
Clearly says "FLED THE STATE WITH INTENT TO AVOID PROSECUTION"
right on the court docs...

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/lo...cle_0f665f16-b4cd-592d-8650-7403a959f237.html

Rittenhouse Bless

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

He did attempt to turn himself in at the scene. He approached the police at the riot with his hands above his head and they waved him off. Should he have continued to stand there endangering himself and the angry mob who wanted his head?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53954181.amp

“Following this incident, Mr Rittenhouse approaches police vehicles with his arms in the air, his weapon slung across his chest.

A bystander calls out that the teenager "just shot" people, but the police vehicles pass by to attend to the injured protesters.”

Last edited:
Not a "job" for an untrained kid with a head full of the wrong information and an AR-15

Also the small matter of him fleeing a crime scene and hiding from authorities

But yeah a real patriot lmao

So basically just talking points and evasion, exactly what I expected out of you.

This is such a cringy, oblivious take. And it shows how little critical thinking comes out of the Left in general, that you think this is a significant take of some sort.

It just goes to show you how little he actually knows about the situation. The whole different state argument is dishonest as fuck. It technically was a different state, but it was still only a few miles away from his house.

I'm amazed that people are commenting on this without watching the video. Looking at you @Officer Rick
i watched all the videos every single one....

guess what part isnt in the video?

the part where a 17 yr old illegally bought an AR15 and then heeded a "call to arms" from a militias social media and went looking for trouble and found it
then he fled the state and became a fugitive from law enforcement and his own family admitted considering hiding him and fleeing the country

real patriot right there

Rittenhouse bless

oh and they found video of him saying he wanted to get his AR15 and shoot black people 15 days prior to the murders

checkmate

It just goes to show you how little he actually knows about the situation. The whole different state argument is dishonest as fuck. It technically was a different state, but it was still only a few miles away from his house.
no you just want to excuse a murder because it fits your own personal narrative

This is such a cringy, oblivious take. And it shows how little critical thinking comes out of the Left in general, that you think this is a significant take of some sort.
please
spare me your garbage take on all this ...
all that little douche had to do was not illegally obtaining AR15 and not radicalize himself on fake news and then not goto a different state based off a militias social media call to arms and then not go looking for trouble...

please spare me the poor hero patriot's bullshit

He did attempt to turn himself in at the scene. He approached the police at the riot with his hands above his head and they waved him off. Should he have continued to stand there endangering himself and the angry mob who wanted his head?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53954181.amp

“Following this incident, Mr Rittenhouse approaches police vehicles with his arms in the air, his weapon slung across his chest.

A bystander calls out that the teenager "just shot" people, but the police vehicles pass by to attend to the injured protesters.”
so i guess all those official court docs literally calling him a fugitive from justice fake news eh?

also if he walked "right past" the police he could have been plenty safe surrounded by them

derp

please
spare me your garbage take on all this ...
all that little douche had to do was not illegally obtaining AR15 and not radicalize himself on fake news and then not goto a different state based off a militias social media call to arms and then not go looking for trouble...

please spare me the poor hero patriot's bullshit

No, no. Don't run from the stupid shit you said. How is him going "to another state" significant in some way? I'll wait while you deflect and ignore. Is normal.

No, no. Don't run from the stupid shit you said. How is him going "to another state" significant in some way? I'll wait while you deflect and ignore. Is normal.
he left the state it says right in the court docs

FUGITIVE FLED STATE TO AVOID PROSECUTION
there is no "stupid shit" just facts that dont fit your "hero patriot" bullshit narrative

1-f728f2205c.jpg

so glorifying violence and not only condoning it but saying he should have killed more people???

STARHOMER.gif

Communists aren't people

I didn't glorify violence

I do not think killing people is in anyways appropriate. In fact, I detest it. However, this is clearly self defense.

I'm amazed that people are commenting on this without watching the video. Looking at you @Officer Rick

They just keep handing off the baton of low-information outrage posts. They don't think opposing BLM's riotsprotests were morally justified so obviously this kid must be morally wrong and thus must be legally wrong as well. His actual actions don't matter because he's a bad guy and so his perceived actions matter more.

there is no "stupid shit" just facts that dont fit your "hero patriot" bullshit narrative

1-f728f2205c.jpg

He asked what's significant about it, not if you can provide evidence that it happened.

1-f728f2205c.jpg

He lives in Illinois, 20 miles from Kenosha, which is a border town. LOL, like I said, he literally just went home, the whole "another state" thing is as pointless of an argument as there is. You're a clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back