Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

POS should be in jail, but how many others should be in jail that will never see the inside of a cell, and how many are currently incarcerated that don't actually belong there?

The justice system isn't perfect.

Murder, obviously.
oh... and I do not need to know your opinion, it really doesn't matter.

I'm sure if it was a black guy in the middle of the Jan 6th deal with an AR getting chased by guys with plastic bags and turning around and shooting them, the same ppl would defend him.

I'm sure if it was a black guy in the middle of the Jan 6th deal with an AR getting chased by guys with plastic bags and turning around and shooting them, the same ppl would defend him.
I can’t even conceive of how high the pedestal would be that republicans and conservatives would build for a Black man who was forced to defend himself against 3 White criminals at a BLM riot. You’re delusional if you don’t think they would be frothing at the mouth to parade him around and throw him in the face of the left.

A black officer shot a woman to death at the Capitol…. And was never charged for shooting an unarmed person who didn’t pose life threatening injuries to him.

Murder, obviously.
oh... and I do not need to know your opinion, it really doesn't matter.

OIP.x3Gfjg__WNnOi0lxZkHhdwHaJP

Funny how no one has reacted to this.
It's entirely possible that he doesn't know the true story as mainstream media sold it as a white dude going out of his way to gun down black lives matter activists. In which case I overreacted.

But if you can't be assed to inform yourself of the bare bones of a story then don't make such inflammatory statements. The first guy who went after Rittenhouse was a (white) fresh out of jail (that very day) pedophile who's on video yelling "shoot me n.." just before the incident. Not a BLM activist in any way, but a fucking crazy person lashing out. And from there shit went downhill really fast. But some people just ignore the facts as it doesn't support their narrative. And to hell with those race baiting pricks.

Morons are still trying to argue he should be guilty? Honestly thought this had been well and truly put to bed

Back