Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

"Let the evidence show what the evidence shows, and if the evidence shows that any or more than one of these people were engaged in arson, rioting, or looting — then I'm not going to tell the defense they can't call them that."

I don't really see how arsonist, looters or rioters will really be applicable to bicep guy or skater guy. I don't know how much evidence is out there of them doing those things. I think it will be a fair description of to call pedo guy an arsonist and a rioter given what is shown on film.
They're not applicable to anyone unless Rittenhouse actually had knowledge of any of them engaging in it. Rosenbaum he likely had knowledge of, however, you're muddying the waters on the other two which could lead to jury confusion. Poor decision by the judge
The looters arsonists and rioters bit is only applied if it can be proven that they were engaged in such activity and Kyle knew about it before the shootings. That will apply to the first shooting because he was lighting fires around kyle. The other two I don’t think will earn that status.

The prosecutors tried to argue that the term victim applied as kyle did not know if any criminal behavior before shooting them. I would clearly disagree as he was attacked by all of them prior to shooting them. Especially pedo and skateboard
Kyle being attacked by them (question for the jury) =/= them being rioters/looters/aronsists (outside of Rosenbaum and the dumpster). See above, this is just going to muddy the waters for the jury.
First off... The night before, the rioters severely injured an old man attempting to protecting his property by attacking him from behind. Precedence set....

Bicep guy, Gaige Grosskreutz, was allegedly saying he should have emptied the entire clip at Kyle... Motive for Self Defense

Another protestor fired first while Kyle was running away and before he was knocked down and attacked

Not sure how this can go anyway but Not Guilty.

Nice to see judge not being bullied by the Twitter Mob.

There is never precedence for defending property with deadly force. Kyle was asked to come watch over property. Kyle brought a gun. All guns = deadly force.

While I can certainly appreciate not wanting businesses torched and shit, you can't defend property with deadly force that is well established law. The jury is going to be asked what a reasonable person would have done in similar circumstances regarding use of force (to simplify it without getting further into WI self-defense law).

Damn that's crazy. That kid has some top shelf council.
iu

They're not applicable to anyone unless Rittenhouse actually had knowledge of any of them engaging in it. Rosenbaum he likely had knowledge of, however, you're muddying the waters on the other two which could lead to jury confusion. Poor decision by the judge

Kyle being attacked by them (question for the jury) =/= them being rioters/looters/aronsists (outside of Rosenbaum and the dumpster). See above, this is just going to muddy the waters for the jury.

There is never precedence for defending property with deadly force. Kyle was asked to come watch over property. Kyle brought a gun. All guns = deadly force.

While I can certainly appreciate not wanting businesses torched and shit, you can't defend property with deadly force that is well established law. The jury is going to be asked what a reasonable person would have done in similar circumstances regarding use of force (to simplify it without getting further into WI self-defense law).

I think we are saying pretty much the same thing about the terms applying to parties involved.

However, I strongly disagree that exercising a second amendment right=deadly force. Unless it is pointed at someone, threatened, or used, it is second amendment rights. Even though kyle possessed the weapon as a minor, it is still not deadly force to have a weapon in an open carry or concealed carry. He never pointed it or used it on anyone that did not attack him first.

Good lord... you clowns are dense. The OK sign was never a white supremacist sign.

And yes... dumb enough to fall for the trolls who tricked y'all into believing it was.

The “OK” hand gesture originated as one of these hoaxes in February 2017 when an anonymous 4channer announced “Operation O-KKK,” telling other members that “we must flood Twitter and other social media websites…claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white supremacy.” The user even provided a helpful graphic showing how the letters WP (for “white power”) could be traced within an “OK” gesture. The originator and others also suggested useful hashtags to help spread the hoax, such as #PowerHandPrivilege and #NotOkay. “Leftists have dug so deep down into their lunacy,” wrote the poster, “We must force [them] to dig more, until the rest of society ain’t going anywhere near that s***.”

Following the cues of the hoax’s originator, 4channers created fake e-mail and Twitter accounts and bombarded civil rights organizations, journalists, and others with messages furthering the “OK” hoax.

The original launch of “Operation O-KKK” sputtered after a few days and it seemed that the hoax had run its course without spreading too far, but it picked up again in late April and this time was far more successful in spreading across social media—and beyond.

ok-hand-4chan-troll-684.jpg

The fact you clowns still believe it is hilariously funny.

Interesting. Maybe I will start a campaign that the black power fist is racist

i prefer to call them "Wanna be Americans"

it gets under their skin more

<{shaqs}>

Absolutely.

They look over that border and see two liberal posters, one a badass former cop and the other a big swinging dick Marine, and they see everything they wish they could be.

Their hatred is spurred by nothing more than peen envy.

Absolutely.

They look over that border and see two liberal posters, one a badass former cop and the other a big swinging dick Marine, and they see everything they wish they could be.

Nobody wishes to be a leg.

Was reading an article on this today. There was a person killed before he was chased? I didn’t know this. Was that on camera?

Was reading an article on this today. There was a person killed before he was chased? I didn’t know this. Was that on camera?
are you referring to the first guy kyle shot? I mean the first guy chased him too and has been a key part of this entire story so Im not sure if thats what you are referring to

Yeah, he ran away from the property and defended himself. Not property.

There absolutely is precedence for armed security guarding buildings and properties. There's armed guards at banks and museums for example. The visual deterrent of an armed guard alone drastically reduces the chance that someone will try to commit a crime or steal on that property. Although Rittenhouse didn't work at this place, he was tasked to defend it. And you're concentrating on the idea of "Deadly force to defend a building" but ignoring the deadly force that these protestors were using to burn down buildings and anybody who got in their way. We saw weeks and months of unarmed citizens being stomped out by BLM supporters or Antifa just for being in the area.

Absolutely.

Jesus... get a room you two

Unless youre one of Rick's alt account
In that case you can still get a room I guess

Good lord... you clowns are dense. The OK sign was never a white supremacist sign.

And yes... dumb enough to fall for the trolls who tricked y'all into believing it was.

The “OK” hand gesture originated as one of these hoaxes in February 2017 when an anonymous 4channer announced “Operation O-KKK,” telling other members that “we must flood Twitter and other social media websites…claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white supremacy.” The user even provided a helpful graphic showing how the letters WP (for “white power”) could be traced within an “OK” gesture. The originator and others also suggested useful hashtags to help spread the hoax, such as #PowerHandPrivilege and #NotOkay. “Leftists have dug so deep down into their lunacy,” wrote the poster, “We must force [them] to dig more, until the rest of society ain’t going anywhere near that s***.”

Following the cues of the hoax’s originator, 4channers created fake e-mail and Twitter accounts and bombarded civil rights organizations, journalists, and others with messages furthering the “OK” hoax.

The original launch of “Operation O-KKK” sputtered after a few days and it seemed that the hoax had run its course without spreading too far, but it picked up again in late April and this time was far more successful in spreading across social media—and beyond.

ok-hand-4chan-troll-684.jpg

The fact you clowns still believe it is hilariously funny.

So he was pretending to be racist so he could clown the libs. That's y'alls big gotcha in all this, I get it. You folks think it's really cool to pretend to be racist.

Just terrible human beings.

You know his stated objective was to create division? So of course he will push that hoax
things change in meaning. At the time this asshole did this after massacring five dozen people in a hate crime it's no longer a "troll" to "own the libs"

Not sure why I'm explaining social cues to a guy with a 4chan inspired avatar or whatever.. sweet pepe, bro!

Explain how the symbol is racist.

If I gather correctly, the intent with the hand gesture was either to convey support for white supremacy or to pretend to support white supremacy to get under people's skin. Thus, pretending to be racist.

At best, he's not racist but just telling a racist joke.

For polite company it not a good look either way.

things change in meaning. At the time this asshole did this after massacring five dozen people in a hate crime it's no longer a "troll" to "own the libs"

Not sure why I'm explaining social cues to a guy with a 4chan inspired avatar or whatever.. sweet pepe, bro!

Things change for you if you're gullible enough I guess

are you referring to the first guy kyle shot? I mean the first guy chased him too and has been a key part of this entire story so Im not sure if thats what you are referring to
Maybe. I saw a video where he shot a guy hitting him with a skateboard and another dude in the arm that had a gun? But I read an article today that he shot a person before he was chased by those two. I guess I could watch the video, but that didn’t jump out at me as a detail for some reason.

Back