Lachlin Giles on Defending The Switch Base from Half Guard

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Jesus Christ this shit is money. Been training for 10 years and I haven't seen half of those details, nor have I ever seen that deep half entry.

Enjoy.

good stuff i was shown something similar when i was a blue to roll them as soon as they switch base

i also us t try to each down and 2 hands grab their leg and force myself into deephalf and come up on top

I know he does get love from the community but I really don't think he gets as much love as he should. He really might be the best resource for knowledge in the BJJ community right now and 90% of his stuff is totally free.

I know he does get love from the community but I really don't think he gets as much love as he should. He really might be the best resource for knowledge in the BJJ community right now and 90% of his stuff is totally free.

mhm hes such a nice guy too will talk to you on reddit in pm's ect

His half guard DVD is awesome. There's so much content on it, well structured and for a more than ok price if you get some discount on BJJ fanatics.

There's an entire disc on what to do in bad half guard position, and being under switch base is one of them.

mhm hes such a nice guy too will talk to you on reddit in pm's ect

He always likes my comment about him on the grappler'S guide facebook page. Makes me feel important!!!

Back