Ladies of Sherdog ¿What's the best hairstyle on a man? Male Sherdogers feel free to chime in

I've been proudly rocking a mullet and mustache. In addition to the timeless style, I can easily do my own haircuts since I don't have to fuck with the hair on the back of my head. The fact that it's visually offensive to almost everyone I encounter is just icing on the cake.
also your neck never gets sunburn
<seedat>

No no how many members total? I need to do the math now.
204,475 is the total. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing how many members are active, only shows online. Right now that number is 678.

90% of Sherdoggers have glorious hair
giphy.gif

First off

never ask a female for their opinion they will always give you shitty advice they want in a guy in order to make you less attractive and more attainable for them

second on the topic of haircuts

you need to try a variety of styles but the main think you need to think about is the shape of your head. If you have a round head you can rock basically anything. If you have an oval or long face you need to choose a hairstyle with more hair on the sides or your haircut needs to be shorter on the top to make your head rounder.

also…. You gotta figure out how you look from the side profile as well…. For a while I thought I found the best haircut for me (kind of like a longer crew cut with a higher fade) until I realized I have a bigger side profile (taller in height) head than most. This made my head even look taller in height since the sides were short and the top was long as fuck. Looked amazing from the front and so so from the side. So now I started rocking the same haircut with a lower fade. You won’t know this until you have two mirrors set up… one on the front and one on the back behind you you can adjust to be able to see your view in 360.

tldr it depends on your head size and shape… try to make your proportions more symmetrical at all cost

Also short hair is sexier….

medium length hair is meh

and super long hair again is sexier

bald is a death sentence unless you have a masculine skull

See Women always go wild for:

Curly hair and if the Guy has really long hair thats taken care of.

First off

never ask a female for their opinion they will always give you shitty advice they want in a guy in order to make you less attractive and more attainable for them

second on the topic of haircuts

you need to try a variety of styles but the main think you need to think about is the shape of your head. If you have a round head you can rock basically anything. If you have an oval or long face you need to choose a hairstyle with more hair on the sides or your haircut needs to be shorter on the top to make your head rounder.

also…. You gotta figure out how you look from the side profile as well…. For a while I thought I found the best haircut for me (kind of like a longer crew cut with a higher fade) until I realized I have a bigger side profile (taller in height) head than most. This made my head even look taller in height since the sides were short and the top was long as fuck. Looked amazing from the front and so so from the side. So now I started rocking the same haircut with a lower fade. You won’t know this until you have two mirrors set up… one on the front and one on the back behind you you can adjust to be able to see your view in 360.

tldr it depends on your head size and shape… try to make your proportions more symmetrical at all cost
<TheWire1>
very informative, this deserves a chad stamp. I saw your thread where you said you are gay. do your female friends prefer a certain type of hairstyle or they care more about the lenght?

Back