Lamest Promotion Names?

Always thought "DREAM" was kinda dumb--even though the term "Dream Fight" is out there.

Although I loved the promotion back in the day, why "Pancrase? They just decide to mix up the letters in pancreas to make it sound more like pankration?

There was a one-off called "Moosin: God of War."

EagleFC is obviously the best name.

Always thought "DREAM" was kinda dumb--even though the term "Dream Fight" is out there.

Although I loved the promotion back in the day, why "Pancrase? They just decide to mix up the letters in pancreas to make it sound more like pankration?

There was a one-off called "Moosin: God of War."
"Dream" makes sense to the Japanese,for whatever reason.

They use alot of that kind of stuff for pro wrestling finishers like "Emerald Frosion" or "Stardust Press"

The symbolism probably has meaning to them,even if its just sounding silly to us.

anyway most fight promotions have stupid names and most events have stupid names. I dont really give a shit what a promotion is called,if there's good fights on it.

Just going by the initials is alot better than "Ultimate Fighting Championship" lol

Super Fight League always made me lol. Sounds like one of those superhero knockoff shows from 3rd world countries, except for MMA.

images

Hope this helps

nkpophappy (1).png

As much as I like CFFC, Cage Fury Fighting Championship is pretty bad. Cage Warriors is cheesy too.
Agreed.. Cage Warriors is cheesy, I came to say that one. I remember when Conor came to UFC and they kept showing Cage Warriors clips and the show looked cheesy with the yellow gloves and posts and logos

"Dream" makes sense to the Japanese,for whatever reason.

They use alot of that kind of stuff for pro wrestling finishers like "Emerald Frosion" or "Stardust Press"

The symbolism probably has meaning to them,even if its just sounding silly to us.
Wrestling and Romance

Love and Hustle

Some names of Pro Wrestling orgs off the top of my head

Reactions: HHJ
World Series of Fighting & Professional fighter’s league I thought were always about as generic and lame as you could get lol

Cool promotion but wack names

I always hated "Bodog Fight". Although maybe they should bring it back so Bo Nickal can win their belt and call himself Bo Dog.
Would be as confusing as Arsenal having a manager called Arsene.

Back