Social Lead designer of Black Panther video game admits she doesn't hire white people.

Negro is such an ugly word IMO imbued with centuries of prejudice and discrimination

Isn't there a modern alternative term?

c'mon.
you're from the year 2020.
wasn't it different back then?

Scroll through the thread, most people here are discussing the topic, not me.

So sorry, champ you can't project your kinks on to everyone else. You're coming to this thread a for a reason.
Stop derailing you dork lol

We were on topic until you came in to make your 4th grade toilet paper joke. Talk about the black panther developer or get lost, tough guy.
No, actually you made an ignorant mistake and accused me of liking a post. Like a fool, you were wrong. You’ve proceeded to tag me and quote me like an ex girlfriend that cant let go. So, stop derailing. Kiddo

No, actually you made an ignorant mistake and accused me of liking a post. Like a fool, you were wrong. You’ve proceeded to tag me and quote me like an ex girlfriend that cant let go. So, stop derailing. Kiddo
You did like the post, you loved the post, just like you love this thread and you love me, which is why you are still here, responding to everything I do like clockwork.

You did like the post, you loved the post, just like you love this thread and you love me, which is why you are still here, responding to everything I do like clockwork.
lol. I’m responding to your request that I make an appearance. I laughed at that post, and it hurt you deeply. Stop derailing. Even though this little anger spat is kinda funny. Cry more, kiddo

lol. I’m responding to your request that I make an appearance. I laughed at that post, and it hurt you deeply. Stop derailing. Even though this little anger spat is kinda funny. Cry more, kiddo
Yes I was 'hurt' and not entertained that you contradict yourself by taking part in things that are either making fun of you or you have said you have no interest in....like this thread!

Y'all come back now.

Yes I was 'hurt' and not entertained that you contradict yourself by taking part in things that are either making fun of you or you have said you have no interest in....like this thread!

Y'all come back now.
Lmao. Your reading comprehension is terrible. Probably a lack of education. Sad really. Keep weeping and shaking with rage.

Respond if hurt deeply.

Lmao. Your reading comprehension is terrible.
Ah yes this coming from the guy who thought that Sydney Sweeny's tits were triggering the woke!

Question, did your parents have the same surname after they got married or before?

Respond if you are in love with me.

Arggg! Please stop humiliating me. I’m such a fool and lack reading comprehension. I also have no penis. Please be my mentor, as I’d like to know what a real man is like.

No! No one can make you a man. It’s impossible! Now, move along kiddo.

Only respond if you have a vagina, like the subject of your pathetic thread.

I’m stupid and don’t realize that when I tag or quote someone, that it sends them an alert to return to the thread.
Yes I know. Stop being a fool, like the person you made this thread about. If you don’t want me here, simply stop quoting me.

Respond only if mentally challenged

If you don’t want me here, simply stop quoting me.
I don't have a problem with you being here, a deeply insecure middle aged man using insults and quote edits I haven't seen since 2002 is hilarious.

But you've kind of just told on yourself, how online do you have to be compelled to respond every single time you are quoted? Why not be a man and exercise some self control? Get back your interesting life no matter who tags you!

You can do it, pops!

I don't have a problem with you being here, a deeply insecure middle aged man using insults and quote edits I haven't seen since 2002 is hilarious.

But you've kind of just told on yourself, how online do you have to be compelled to respond every single time you are quoted? Why not be a man and exercise some self control? Get back your interesting life no matter who tags you!

You can do it, pops!
Pot met kettle. Lmfao. You must be really lonely. That’s why you keep requesting my presence.

One of the developers for the upcoming Black Panther video game once admitted she doesn't hire white people because 'it's hard to work with them.'.

'ValiDate has a team of all people of color. We have no white people on our team,' she shared during a talk at the Game Devs of Color Expo.

Erfan Ebrahimnia, a web developer, said: Lead Developer of new Black Panther game admitted to hire based on skin color.

'Where did we go wrong as a society that someone like this can be proudly racist online without any repercussions?

82473583-13197567-_ValiDate_has_a_team_of_all_people_of_color_We_have_no_white_peo-a-7_1710434869462.jpg

Gamers have started slamming Cliffhanger Games, leaving comments in its X account denouncing Lalonders' comments.

Ironically, the company had posted advertising that they were looking for 'diverse, fearless artists to collaborate' on the Black Panther game.
This is the type of woman a man would fuck then run online to brag about how he hooked up with a 10.

Yes, why would she want to work with people that expect her to be on time.....

Back