Leave Brendan Schaub alone guys

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score

Mma fans have been spamming Brendan Schaub’s Instagram comments section calling him a snitch.

Leave Brendan alone you goofs, find something productive to do instead like go watch his Showtime special instead or partake in some elk and DMT buds.

D0A2E8DB-85B6-444D-B6B2-D6A6C9E9260C.jpeg EB7A6DAB-942C-4879-8A7C-06540E178772.jpeg 64E9AA91-E16E-4B55-8D4A-C5AE331DAB65.jpeg

2ddr0ul.gif

uKDqTlz.gif

Mma fans have been spamming Brendan Schaub’s Instagram comments section calling him a snitch.

Leave Brendan alone you goofs, find something productive to do instead like go watch his Showtime special instead or partake in some elk and DMT buds.

View attachment 589105 View attachment 589107 View attachment 589109

I dont really care ahout Schaub . I think he is dumb as fuck in many ways but i dont really shit on him often.
Snitching MMA streams was a big bitch move though he probably read all the comments in livestream about hin lol.

Schaub: I don't like to play dominoes.

Rogan: I love playing dominoes.

Schaub: Yeah, me too.

He's an idiot who can't think for himself TS.

Schaub: I don't like to play dominoes.

Rogan: I love playing dominoes.

Schaub: Yeah, me too.

He's an idiot who can't think for himself TS.

“I agree Joe”

If your first gig is at the comedy store then you're not respected by comedians.

It's like Jake Hager saying he took a real path in mma when he gets put in featured bouts with butchers who have 2 fights in their entire life.

Good for Schaub. He's found his target audience of very low IQ people and made some cash off them. All the power to him as long as he can continue to milk these simpletons.

well he is a fucking lame for spouting all that shit

now mmastreams is gone

Then they go to Dana's IG to complain about fighter pay

<21>

Back