Crime Left Wing insurrectionists planning to storm the capitol on Labor Day

It won't be an insurrection, even if the purpose is to overrule the election and disrupt a constitutionally required act.

All of the left wing insurrectionists will actually be right wing crises actors or false flag conservatives.

If any capitol police die it's their own fault.

What did I miss?

Last edited:
Left wing insurrections are planning to storm the capitol on Labor Day to attempt an insurrection and revolution to demand free shit and to remove private property rights permanently.

Surely the left wingers on here will think anybody who agrees with these insurrectionists should be spied on, rounded up, held in solitary confinement without trial, right? This will be the biggest threat to "our democracy" since the civil war.

It's clearly a pre planned insurrection, and the chair of the group even says they're planning a revolution.

https://peoplesparty.org/vote-to-occupy-congress/

OccasionalMassiveBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

oh wait

it didn't

They won’t be shot in the face, that only happens to a specific group the media and insane left wishes death upon

Let's hope they don't cause $500 million worth of damage in one city again.

Nothing happened. TS continues to be the most appropriately named poster on sherdog
Lib media hiding the news. Thats why you didnt hear anything about it.

I swear you guys calling for the mods in every thread is weak. And i realize this is from both sides. If there is some serious threat being made or whatever I understand asking for a ban. But in minor disagreements like these I don't see the point in tattle tale.

This insurrection was even more devastating than the Bowling Green massacre.

Its crazy how much of Jimmy Dore's fan base are now conservatives. I think he stopped criticizing the right because his videos would have like over 60% dislike ratio. Dude went hard into the grifting.

Its crazy how much of Jimmy Dore's fan base are now conservatives. I think he stopped criticizing the right because his videos would have like over 60% dislike ratio. Dude went hard into the grifting.
Yep. All those people out there protesting for medicare and minimum wage are conservatives. You figured out the scam. Sorry "the grift" because you use your own words.

He went from spitting on Alex Jones to grifting like Alex Jones.

Back