Legit way to earn money (online)?

Why does it have to be online? Think outside the box. How about knitting?

Hi my name is Alexander!
A month ago i was searching the same thing as you but i was fortunate enough to find the best system for passive income. Now im making roughly 4.000$ / month which is more than enough for a 18-year old haha!
Click HERE and find more about the system!

Hi my name is Alexander!
A month ago i was searching the same thing as you but i was fortunate enough to find the best system for passive income. Now im making roughly 4.000$ / month which is more than enough for a 18-year old haha!
Click HERE and find more about the system!

This is funny

Was that your job? Or were you turking whilst working? What job did you have to turk so much,

would you like to turk my balls? <CerseiPlotting>
Not my job. I turked at work. I was a Customer service rep for a construction company. No, I think I'll pass on turking your balls.

Any form of digital content production can be monetized.

Interested myself. Thinking about getting a 2nd part time job or finding something good to sell on ebay. Wish I would have got in on the bitcoin shit while it was hot a fee years ago

As for some gambling you mentioned here, I like online slots, I have to say. You can really win some nice money from them. Check out this guy here: He is really great at it. Very inspiring ;)

Last edited:
Any form of digital content production can be monetized.

Not only digital and not only products. You can also sell physical goods (affiliate marketing, dropshipping, FBA etc) or provide a digital or physical service

Business online isnt too different to business offline.

Do random shit for money on sites like fiver.

Not only digital and not only products. You can also sell physical goods (affiliate marketing, dropshipping, FBA etc) or provide a digital or physical service

Business online isnt too different to business offline.

This physical world you speak of, does it have internet?

My advice to anyone wanting to start a business online is to try making money offline first. Make something and sell it a a weekend market, freelance on weekends, or start a project/service. If you can't do that, you are unlikely to succeed online either. Online business is still business. There is no magic bullet, despite all the bullshit gurus trying to preach some passive income lifestyle where they sit at the beach all day and money just rolls in.

If you already have experience hustling or starting a business, then trying to start something online is a million times easier.

Too many people get suckered in by bullshit and get burned. I've actually been thinking of setting up a website on the topic. There is already a lot of great content out there, but given how many people I meet irl who got duped, there is still value to be made there.

Last edited:
Why does it have to be online? Think outside the box. How about knitting?

I think the big draw (at least for me personally) is being location independent. The other big draw is being time independent. Working 9-5 Monday to Friday in an office is a shit life experience. Being able to fly wherever the hell I want and work my own hours makes life great.

As for working 'offline' like knitting. That is absolutely possible and you can also do that 'online' per say. Setup a website selling what you knit or sell on a website like etsy. Or you could make YouTube videos or a blog about knitting and make money through ads and affiliate links. You could even get into livestreaming (huge growth area). There are limitless possibilities and business models.

I know and meet tons of digital nomad types doing all kinds of weird and interesting shit on a weekly basis. Not everyone working online and traveling is a programmer or blogger.

Back