Leon Edwards admits he's not a trash talker

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
3:10 Leon claims the UFC is a popularity contest, and doesnt like getting in beefs with random people. Claims beef with Masvidal is personal. Fuking LOL Imagine barely starting to trash talk for the first time to hype up fights, and getting punched in the face

Looks like the three piece left a scar on his eye. He trys to downplay the Masvidal situation saying all he said was to "see him in July"

Oh boy here comes the played out three piece and a soda shit.

Saying and a biscuit would have made more sense.

One of those guys I just can't bring myself to care about one way or the other

Black People outside of US, doesn't Count as black People (I've heard)

Video needs subtitles.

Guys like him forced me to change how I judge "GOAT" fighters. I used to put a lot of weight on title defenses, until I started looking at the records and noticed the disparity of when a fighter gets a title shot.

Some fighters have gotten title shots after 2 or 3 fights, while others can go 6 and more and still be very far from the title. So now, I only look at winning streak in the UFC and quality of UFC opponents at the time of the fight.

For example, Max Holloway was 3-2 when he fought Conor, making him a low quality opponent, and I don't care how well he did after that Conor fight. At the time they fought, Max was a 3-2 fighter not a champion. Period.

Anyways, carry on.

Dude's got a serious lisp, even if he was a trash talker he automatically has to work harder at it than most to be taken seriously haha.

congrats, this is the most retarded thing I've read today.

I interpreted his post as a mockery of idiots who say things like Gustafsson has never beaten a black fighter, then claim that Manuwa isn't "black" like Rumble and Davis because Manuwa isn't from the United States.

Black People outside of US, doesn't Count as black People (I've heard)
It's the other way around although a british black guy is...basically an urban white american

That's why no one cared who he was til Masvidal smacked him around

3:10 Leon claims the UFC is a popularity contest, and doesnt like getting in beefs with random people. Claims beef with Masvidal is personal. Fuking LOL Imagine barely starting to trash talk for the first time to hype up fights, and getting punched in the face

Looks like the three piece left a scar on his eye. He trys to downplay the Masvidal situation saying all he said was to "see him in July"

Not anymore he's not , after that 3pcs and a soda. It put the fear of God in him.

I liked him better when he was getting three pieced.

Someone should drop you off in the middle of haiti or a favela in rio or maybe sierra leone.

congrats, this is the most retarded thing I've read today.
I’ve had many a Jamaicans correct me and say “I’m not black, I’m Jamaican.” I’m not sure if that’s what he was getting at though but I’ve heard similar things from Africans when you refer to them as black.

PLEASE don't give this guy attention...
VacantBogusAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

Back