Leon Edwards vs. Gunnar Nelson Official Co-Main Event UFC Fight Night London ESPN+

Who Wins?

• Leon Edwards

• Gunnar Nelson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awesome fight
Let's fucking go Gunnar

The voting so far is one sided. Will this really be a blowout win for Nelson?
Nah. I think this is one of those polls where people are voting who they want to win and not who they think will win.

Why are so many people picking gunnar? I'm a big Gunnar fan, but this is a bad match up for him.

Usman struggled to get Edwards down and struggled even more to keep him down, so I doubt Gunnar's grappling will have much success. Edwards is also a very good boxer, so I think he'll have the advantage on the feet for sure.

Nah. I think this is one of those polls where people are voting who they want to win and not who they think will win.

Edwards has been flying beneath the radar, too. I think he should be a considerable favorite here, but I'll root for gunnar.

Gunnar is a terrible matchup for Edwards

In what world? Edwards has solid TDD and he's a better striker. Gunnar is fast as fuck, though, and unpredictable with some of his strikes, so he might be able to make something happen, but on paper this looks like a good fight for Edwards.

In what world? Edwards has solid TDD and he's a better striker. Gunnar is fast as fuck, though, and unpredictable with some of his strikes, so he might be able to make something happen, but on paper this looks like a good fight for Edwards.
Yeah solid TDD isn’t enough when you fight with Gunnar. I’d personally say that Cowboy Oliveira is a WAY better grappler than Edwards and he got handled badly.

Yeah solid TDD isn’t enough when you fight with Gunnar. I’d personally say that Cowboy Oliveira is a WAY better grappler than Edwards and he got handled badly.

Oliveira might be a better overall grappler, but he's much easier to take down than Edwards.

it all depends if gunnar gets the takedown or if he gets taken down if he can get a submission off his back. However i can see leon edwards winning a decision here.

Kinda easy win for Ole Gunny boy.

He can beat him practically everywhere but grit

Great fight, but seems pretty 50/50. If Edwards keeps it standing he should take it, should Gunnar get it down I think he'll get the finish.

Damn this card is shaping up

If they had a time machine and put a prime Fedor on the card.. I might start to think about going to that hell hole they call London

Sure the London card looks all fine and dandy but once someone pulls out and till misses weight ”London will fall”

Oliveira might be a better overall grappler, but he's much easier to take down than Edwards.
I wouldn't grant that he's a better grappler. He's freakishly athletic, which surprised guys like Condit and Gunnar, but I can't see him grappling someone like Luque to a decision the way Edwards did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back