Let Khabib fight.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
This is number one bullshit. You can't tell a fighter that the fight will not happen in the US, and then have him fly out, and then be like hey thanks for trying better luck next time. More like the sixth time.

Thought he didn't wanna fight anymore?

Who says khabib cant fly out somwhere, make some calls, he's a famous russian athlete and he's got money.

I think the fight's going to happen in the states.
Thus fucking Khabib over. Because he was told it won't.

It's a chaotic situation. No one really knows what is going to happen, not even the experts. But I really don't see this fight happening before the end of April if it ever does.

lol damage control mode activated

listen, khabib knew his opponent and most of the other fighters on the card are in the usa. why would he leave? doesnt matter who said what, he left the country during a time he knew flying out to places would be difficult. even if it was in the UAE, if he cant leave russia, he cant leave russia. number one bullshit is ppl believing what khabib is saying.

listen, khabib knew his opponent and most of the other fighters on the card are in the usa. why would he leave? doesnt matter who said what, he left the country during a time he knew flying out to places would be difficult. even if it was in the UAE, if he cant leave russia, he cant leave russia. number one bullshit is ppl believing what khabib is saying.

you dummy UFC told him it won't happen in us

you dummy UFC told him it won't happen in us
u dummy, doesnt matter. "hmmm, my opponent will stay in america... i should fly to russia. that makes sense"

dont be dumb, dude

Pretty convenient for Khalabeeb to hide behind his religion.

“Sorry, I have Ramadan end up April. It is a month long. I need 2 months to recover.”

Chicken dance? I believe so...

tenor.gif

u dummy, doesnt matter. "hmmm, my opponent will stay in america... i should fly to russia. that makes sense"

dont be dumb, dude

you are the dumb one. Did you not understand the complex sentence structure of my previous post.

UFC TOLD HIM - > NO FIGHT IN USA.

Nobody forced Khabib to get on a plane to a still further unconfirmed location, meanwhile his opponent and employer were still remaining stateside. He still made that decision ultimately himself. Let alone doing so without assurances from the host country that he was even free to enter in the first place given he's not a citizen and everybody's being far stricter with their borders. Getting turned away was perfectly predictable.

Also lol at listening to only Khabib's side of this. I've yet to see a source of Dana/anybody in the UFC ever corroborating Khabib's version that he could just get on a plane and leave for UAE, especially when they hadn't even yet secured it. Dana's a lot of things, but he's also put on a lot of fucking fights. He's well aware the nightmare it can be to get everybody together for a single night. There's no way he'd take two fighters who are already in California and be okay with one going across the world. Even just in normal times, let alone a pandemic where everything's changing rapidly. He'd want Khabib to remain in California as it makes things immensely easier to figure out where two Californians need to get to.

This is number one bullshit. You can't tell a fighter that the fight will not happen in the US, and then have him fly out, and then be like hey thanks for trying better luck next time. More like the sixth time.
He doesnt want to fight tony.

Back