Rewatch Let me introduce you to. The GREATEST entrance in the history of mma

Jones
took the same number of years off
(to get fat) ...
that Gane was in the UFC.

Then... they fought for the HW title.

<{outtahere}>

Absolutely hilarious to throw shade on Fedor
while looking at the current state of MMA.

Casuals, confirmed.

WWE does it better imo and how did that god awful sounding lady ever get that job? When they interviewed her they must have been like oh nails on a chalkboard! Perfect! Thankfully this circus ERA of mma is long gone though. All this extra crap isn't needed.

WWE does it better imo and how did that god awful sounding lady ever get that job? When they interviewed her they must have been like oh nails on a chalkboard! Perfect! Thankfully this circus ERA of mma is long gone though. All this extra crap isn't needed.

Anyone who talks shit about lenne hardt is to be cast into the pit of carkoon

She calls him Emelianenko Fedor there.

Even Bas and Mauro(?) called him Emelianenko Fedor for several fights
They just got used to it cos that's how they announced him and the Japanese fighters too but most of other fighters they did the normal way. Weird.

Let's all go to pride 2005 gp finals. All roads leads to Saitama so it'll be easy! Whose in? Front row, bottle service and laptops at the ready so we can post on here. @BoxerMaurits can do the backstage interviews...and spoiler alert, Fedor wins again this time too.
Platinum letsgo broo

Whats wild is how terrified crocop looked when fedor came in

He was shitting bricks

Unless you were there, people really have no idea how terrifying fedor was at the time.

Everyone was scared of him.

NOW we found some holes in the armor, but at the time, he was otherworldly scary.

Nobody in the ufc at that time had ever had such an aura.

My fav was the way she said "Antonioooooo rodrigooooo" in like a sexy seductive way and then would shriek NOGUEIRA!!!! like a fucking banshee

She always hit Ka-zu-heee-rooo Nah-kah-moooooooraaaaah the best for me.

Reactions: HHJ
Screaming Pride Lady really putting it all out there on that one.

Whats wild is how terrified crocop looked when fedor came in

He was shitting bricks

Unless you were there, people really have no idea how terrifying fedor was at the time.

Everyone was scared of him.

NOW we found some holes in the armor, but at the time, he was otherworldly scary.

Nobody in the ufc at that time had ever had such an aura.
Yeah whenever they faced off before the fight Mirko looked a little intimidated and Fedor too cool for school

Fedor-cro-cop-png.png

My favorite entrances til this day were Genki Sudo’s

Back