Let's give Wilder some credit...

The Fat Mexican

Don't make me climb that wall cabrón!
Banned
Reaction score
That was a very bad performance tonight (and Fury was a fucking maniac), but we've learned something important: He's not a quitter in adversity and he has heart.

Props to him, he wanted to continue and he impressed me in that regard.

He needs a weight gain program. That was just too much for him.

he's full of excuses too. i've seen holes in his game for a long time. i'm surprised it took this long. Fury totally exposed him as a one trick mediocre pony.

BOMB SQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

this game plan from fury just took his soul,he drained him every clinch you could see every clinch his soul being taken more and more

Wilder has absolutely zero in fighting ability. Fury has just been the only fighter good enough to expose it.

yeah respect to Wilder showed a lot of willpower. He looked like he was done for since his knockdown. Fury did very well. wasnt always pretty to look at but effective nonetheless.

He's a great fighter and will bounce back better in the third fight. With that said. He will never beat Tyson fury. In my eyes and majority of people's, Fury is 2-0 over wilder.

He was a scared, injured dog in a fight.

They should have stopped it way earlier than they did. I think they just took some years off his life letting Fury hit him for 4 more rounds.

I said the last time and we all knew Fury was a better fighter after. It wasn't worth the damage he took even if he did pull off the comeback KO.

You can be the unified champion, but at the end of the day, the most important thing you can be is a father/family man.

Wilder has absolutely zero in fighting ability. Fury has just been the only fighter good enough to expose it.

He was 2 or 3 punches away from getting KO'd by Ortiz

3-year lay off Fury just didn't have the snap in him to capitalize.

he's full of excuses too. i've seen holes in his game for a long time. i'm surprised it took this long. Fury totally exposed him as a one trick mediocre pony.

He kept making excuses but then saying "I'm not making excuses"

But to be fair it's not easy to interview in that position and he did give Fury respect

pssht he looked slower with the extra weight tonight man..
You must have missed the part where Fury was putting all of his weight on him to tire him out. Wilder had to use muscle effort to maintain his balance.

Wilder should've boxed Fury and used his legs to move and wait until Fury tiered and then went after him.

But Wilder wasn't ready for Fury trying to trade with him and didn't know what to Do.

That Busted Eardrum knocked off Wilder's Balance and the weight tiered Wilder out but he was still fighting.

Wilder didn't adjust to Fury walking him Down.

Back