Let's talk about UFC 300 main card odds...

lerobshow

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So I was casually checking out the odds for UFC 300 and here they are as of right now:

• Alex Pereira (c) -130 vs. Jamahal Hill +110, light heavyweight title
  • Zhang Weili (c) -360 vs. Yan Xiaonan +280, women's strawweight title
  • Justin Gaethje -230 vs. Max Holloway +190, "BMF" title -- lightweights
  • Bo Nickal vs. Cody Brundage, middleweights
  • Arman Tsarukyan -240 vs. Charles Oliveira +200, lightweights
  • Aleksandar Rakic -135 vs. Jiri Prochazka +115, light heavyweights
  • Aljamain Sterling -135 vs. Calvin Kattar +115, featherweights
  • Deiveson Figueiredo -300 vs. Cody Garbrandt +240, bantamweights
  • Kayla Harrison -450 vs. Holly Holm +350, bantamweights
  • Diego Lopes -125 vs. Sodiq Yusuff +105, featherweights
  • Marina Rodriguez -120 vs. Jessica Andrade +100, women's strawweights
  • Bobby Green -190 vs. Jim Miller +160, lightweights
  • Jalin Turner -250 vs. Renato Moicano +205, lightweights

Some odds feel really off here.

For a starter, Oliveira being a +200 is a bit shocking. I don't mind him being an underdog but +200 seems excessive IMO. Jiri being an underdog against Rakic is also surprising. Sterling being a favorite against Kattar is also weird.

I do agree though with the BMF line and the main event.

Charles summons the power of goku. His hair is black until right before he walks out and combines with Krillen. +200 all day

I would never bet for or against Olives . I have no idea if the world beater or the frail kid is going to show up
Olives has been pretty dominant till Islam popped around and he rebounded quickly against Dariush so I don't think his mentality is fragmented. But yeah, its either going to be a dog fight on the feet or Olives snagging practically a given submission if he's able to take it to the ground. Nobody in the division beyond Islam has an answer against Olive's bjj

Holly at +350 ain't bad either. I could see her on her bike winning a Dec.
You're 100% right. I forgot that one... wtf +350?!?!?!?

If there's someone that can actually shine when being an underdog it's her. I'll never forget what she did to Ronda one of the best moment of my life.

And Kayla will definitely be struggling with the weight cut

i feel Geathje should be a bigger favorite He is one the my lock of the night i realy dont see max doing anything to Geathje and Geatjhe at +240 for a win by dec is a steal.

Charles is too much of an underdog, while i agree arman should be a favorite charles as plenty of way to win the fight and we saw in some of arman fights that he fight at the level of his opposition.

I realy like Kattar as an underdog Sterling always struck me as a weigh bully at BW and him facing a great boxer in Kattar could be trouble to him i dont think he will be able to takedown kattar and submits him and he will get eaten up on the feet but i see him enduring the punishment and surviving to a dec lost.

Kayla at -450 is wild she is clearly overhype she lost not long ago in pfl and will be doing a massive weight cut and holly could easily ish ish her way to a decision win -200 would be more adequate.

those are the fight that seems weird to me

Last edited:
Olives has been pretty dominant till Islam popped around and he rebounded quickly against Dariush so I don't think his mentality is fragmented. But yeah, its either going to be a dog fight on the feet or Olives snagging practically a given submission if he's able to take it to the ground. Nobody in the division beyond Islam has an answer against Olive's bjj
I agree to some extent but he also could try and get pounded out ... dont get me wrong I also favor Charles... but.... idk man I remember when he fought Holloway and thought he'd dominate

Fam got some wild parlays on this card aboot to throw down some Vbucks on this one 💵 taking all the 6ixdog mandem with me when I catch that W fam for real💯 🎰💸 we finna turn up throw bandz inda gyal face make it rain fam ☔ only rolling with the baddest cyatties you know how we get down in the ends fam 🤑💲

Screenshot_20240407-191948.png

Andrade is a good upset bet at +100. I don’t know anybody that actually believes that Marina will win that fight. They’re even at -110 on Tapology. With 69% voting for Andrade to win. With 54% so far picking Andrade by KO.

Weili at -360 seems a little crazy. I expect her to win, but I’d never bet those odds straight up for the win.

Those odds for Holly/Kayla are fucked up. Kayla has never fought at 136 before. Her regular weight class is 155. She’s supposedly done a test cut, and fight. But who knows how legit that info is? Kayla is -480 on Tapology. With 36% picking her to win by sub. Against a woman that lost by sub once.. 8 years ago. It’s bizarre, imo.

Fam got some wild parlays on this card aboot to throw down some Vbucks on this one 💵 taking all the 6ixdog mandem with me when I catch that W fam for real💯 🎰💸 we finna turn up throw bandz inda gyal face make it rain fam ☔ only rolling with the baddest cyatties you know how we get down in the ends fam 🤑💲

View attachment 1038275
Canadian money is better looking than American money, imo. All the colours, animals, etc.

Back