PBP LFA 107: Kirk vs. Swain, Fri. 5/14, 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the LFA 107 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He done on the stool?

Swain is slick, very good offensive guard.......but anytime he doesn't have an arm isolated he's getting styled on.

Holy shit.

On the stool Swain said 'I'm done. I can't do this any more.'

Seemed like he was dangerous still in the fight. Never thought I would see that.

Welp, that's it. My stream is delayed so it looks like you guys saw it before me.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Gonna check out Titan.

Have a good night.

See you tomorrow!

I switched over and watched the Titan FC fight between Jhonasky Sojo and Lucas Marte, and holy fuck was I glad I did.

Fight of the year so far...by far.

What an absolute war they just put on. Both getting dropped left and right, submission attempts left and right. Amazing fight.

Thank you so much for mentioning it TCE. Just watched it. Unreal. One of the craziest fights I've ever seen and like you say, fight of the year so far!

Reactions: TCE
Thank you so much for mentioning it TCE. Just watched it. Unreal. One of the craziest fights I've ever seen and like you say, fight of the year so far!

It was absolute chaos. No worries mate, I added it to my greatest fights of all time list thread.

Back