LFA 141, Friday, September 9

@Stat_Collector what do we think to Acevedo as 3.4 dog? Looks to me like both guys have similar records, similar levels of experience. Acevedo trains out of Factory X so he's at a good gym. Am I missing something?

@Stat_Collector what do we think to Acevedo as 3.4 dog? Looks to me like both guys have similar records, similar levels of experience. Acevedo trains out of Factory X so he's at a good gym. Am I missing something?
yeah but two ko losses(pro ama), his chin has been dinged twice. And Kevin has familiarity with submissions which seems to be Acevedo's main threat. I've seen Kevin squeeze his head off a guillotine and regain a position after a sub attack, doesn't give up to the sub so easy. i cant say id trust Kevin either but he has more decision wins, by chance, if it hits the scorecards, it will be in his favor as he's put more cage time going 3 rounds and playing the point fighting game.

Acevedo best sub being his guillotine, also Kevin uses which makes it harder to pull off, reason i suspect is that if a guy uses the same submission, he understands the mechanics of what it takes to make it work. He was put in some tight spots in the fight i saw, but seemed to always squeeze out so yeah .

Been taping this card and KSW thr past two nights... having a hard time finding any good spots.

Been taping this card and KSW thr past two nights... having a hard time finding any good spots.

I don't really like anything on this card, but I've played Cezary Kesik on the KSW card, I still think you can get him at a good price. That dude is an iron chinned warrior and his only loss is to Abus Magomedov.

I don't really like anything on this card, but I've played Cezary Kesik on the KSW card, I still think you can get him at a good price. That dude is an iron chinned warrior and his only loss is to Abus Magomedov.

Looks like a good pick I will probably jump on. Any thoughts on the Breese fight? Also is Stosic worthy of being thrown in some parlays at -300?

Looks like a good pick I will probably jump on. Any thoughts on the Breese fight? Also is Stosic worthy of being thrown in some parlays at -300?

I think the odds are about right on the Breese fight. He's the more skilled guy but it's difficult to tell where he's at mentally.

Stosic should probably win but I don't usually like throwing HW's in parlays if they're juiced. Doesn't take much at that weight

I think the odds are about right on the Breese fight. He's the more skilled guy but it's difficult to tell where he's at mentally.

Stosic should probably win but I don't usually like throwing HW's in parlays if they're juiced. Doesn't take much at that weight

Those were my kind of feelings as well... I think I'm getting there on Chris Brown at decent plus money.

Those were my kind of feelings as well... I think I'm getting there on Chris Brown at decent plus money.

I usually like Brown as a dog, but I just don't like him against Talundzic. Good striking, good cardio. Chris is hard to take down but I don't think he'll really try and I don't really see Chris' leg kick spam working too well against this guy.

wanted to play u1.5 for ben tynan since he's an under machine, but it's f'n -5000 odds. never seen such absurdity before. Took over 1.5 at +1800 out of principal even tho it's prob impossible.

edit: didn't realize he's facing a last second replacement opponent, now i understand why the odds are the way they are. i just donated to the bookies for free smh

Last edited:
wanted to play u1.5 for ben tynan since he's an under machine, but it's f'n -5000 odds. never seen such absurdity before. Took over 1.5 at +1800 out of principal even tho it's prob impossible.

edit: didn't realize he's facing a last second replacement opponent, now i understand why the odds are the way they are. i just donated to the bookies for free smh

Yeah this is a D1 wrestler against a dude from the bar lol.

Haris Talundzic (-145) over Chris Brown $43.50 to win $30.00

Younger, bigger, local fighter. Degen bet.

Added:

Kathryn Paprocki / Kelsey Arnesen FGTD (-210) $42.00 to win $20.00

Neither looks like they could bust a grape, both are generally competent. Paprocki might get pushed around, as Arnesen looks bigger, but shouldn't get finished.

Gurule 250 + ( 250 Bonus bet ) to win 866

Paprocki 500 to win 385.

Taping main event now see if there is value on Brown

added 250 on Brown, give it to me after that Paprocki shame

dont do me dirty 2 DEC's in a row please

Kathryn Paprocki / Kelsey Arnesen FGTD (-210) $42.00 to win $20.00

= -$23.50

Back