upload_2022-12-10_12-36-3.png

5 round main event for vacant 125 pound title

Felipe Bunes:
2.75591 inch reach advantage
1.1811 inches taller
8 years older, age 33

LFA 149: Felipe Bunes vs. Yuma Horiuchi, Friday, January 6, Arizona

upload_2022-12-31_13-40-26.png

Cedric Katambwa is 4 inches taller and fighting from 12 miles away, age 32, 2 years older
Eric Fembres, age 25, 3 inches taller, fighting from 18 miles away
Billy Elekana is age 27, 5 years younger than opponent, Billy Elekana is 2 inches taller at 6'2" on Tapology albeit LFA 2022 fight video says 6'3", Billy Elekana 75.5 inch reach from fight video
An Ho fighting from 18 miles away, 1.5748 inch reach advantage, 1.1811 inches taller, 6 years younger at age 22
Marcus McGhee 1.1811 inches taller, 0.393701 inch reach Disadvantage, 5 years older at age 32, fighting from 17 miles away
Ben Tynan is age 29, 9 years younger

5 round main event for vacant 125 pound title

Felipe Bunes:
2.75591 inch reach advantage
1.1811 inches taller
8 years older, age 33

LFA 149: Felipe Bunes vs. Yuma Horiuchi, Friday, January 6, Arizona

Last edited:
Fimbres opened +425. I had a bet in on it immediately, odds were shifted to +300, tried to bet that again and BetOnline didn't accept it. Bummed out but at least I got him at +160

Low lvl card. I could have quite a few sprinkles once the odds are available for me.

I think Garcia and Ramos have the biggest shot at upsetting the favorites. But i hate Adam garcia's striking but i like his forward pressure, it's a pass for me (for a massive straight bet) just cause Cedric has dabbled in muay thai and strikes cleanly.

Ramos is scrappy and that split decision loss to Cordero makes him a formidable opponent. he just knows enough to take it, but his win inconsistency is off putting to me.

I strongly disagree with you on Fimbres. He is 19 years old and his ceiling for improvement is much better. While he is a decision machine , he gets unanimous decisions and wins decisively. Tony is easy to takedown and hold down. He seems on the older side too, he hit the ceiling skill wise a while ago.

I decided to play Garcia and Ramos in a little parlay. I tend to agree with you on dog or pass here, i just don't have the courage to straight bet something big.

I think Garcia and Ramos have the biggest shot at upsetting the favorites. But i hate Adam garcia's striking but i like his forward pressure, it's a pass for me (for a massive straight bet) just cause Cedric has dabbled in muay thai and strikes cleanly.

Ramos is scrappy and that split decision loss to Cordero makes him a formidable opponent. he just knows enough to take it, but his win inconsistency is off putting to me.

I strongly disagree with you on Fimbres. He is 19 years old and his ceiling for improvement is much better. While he is a decision machine , he gets unanimous decisions and wins decisively. Tony is easy to takedown and hold down. He seems on the older side too, he hit the ceiling skill wise a while ago.

I decided to play Garcia and Ramos in a little parlay. I tend to agree with you on dog or pass here, i just don't have the courage to straight bet something big.

Just incase you're not aware the Cordero Vs Ramos fight was only one round. (you might already know that)

Fimbres is 24 years old not 19.

ok the vid i saw was when he was 19, it looked recent but it was 5 years ago (vid uploaded 2 years ago)so you're right, i still think he has youth on his side, more so 24 is probably better than 19

I don't disagree with the pick of Fimbres I just wanted to make sure you realized he was 24. I am passing on the fight but I agree Fimbres should be able to win with his wrestling.

I disagree with you on Ramos and think McGhee is the correct side. McGhee is a way better striker and should be able to build back to his feet if he gets taken down. Ramos is too low volume and not powerful enough to fend off the forward pressure of McGhee.

Chris Brant looks like a good play as well. If his opponent doesn't sub him the fight should be relatively straightforward.

I don't disagree with the pick of Fimbres I just wanted to make sure you realized he was 24. I am passing on the fight but I agree Fimbres should be able to win with his wrestling.

I disagree with you on Ramos and think McGhee is the correct side. McGhee is a way better striker and should be able to build back to his feet if he gets taken down. Ramos is too low volume and not powerful enough to fend off the forward pressure of McGhee.

Chris Brant looks like a good play as well. If his opponent doesn't sub him the fight should be relatively straightforward.
agree on Brant, he is going for -210 now. so im just sticking him in a parlay. McGhee is the rightful favorite, but his last fight against a can took him 3 rounds to finish. id rather just fade him and pay the extra money to replace his odds.

I have Ramos and Garcia in separate very low sprinkle parlay, it's a throwaway bet, so they are worth that much. I liked Ramos because despite only fighting 1 round, he held his own nicely and got top control on Kevin. I think he at least has a 30% chance, i'll take it for those odds.

I'm steering clear of this card, don't like anything. Plenty to bet on next week.

I'm steering clear of this card, don't like anything. Plenty to bet on next week.
On the same boat except I made a tiny parlay that hinges on Horiuchi, Cedric and Brant's opponent.

Brant probably wins, especially since Goat Shed is usually very careful with matchmaking, but I can't help but fade at least one rookie favorite who's been caught lacking on the mat before. It's not an LFA card unless a favorite blows an easy win

of the little tape I watched on Cedric (what I could find) feel Garcia isn't a bad stab.
late to the party but I had Under 1.5 as my main play in the Jackson/Chris fight with a small play on Jackson ML based on the mat upside.

Fimbres gasses out Charles with his wrestling and gets the stoppage in rd 3 in the best fight of the night

Praying Horiuchi looks better than he did against Puerta.

Back