PBP LFA 182: McKee vs. Hernandez 4/26 9PM ET (Fight Pass) *** Sherdog Discussion ***

29-27 for the Russian. He for sure lost that last round.

Fun little card. Gonna go back and watch the first few fights. Gnight Sherbros!

Maybe there were some good fights earlier on but what I saw was mostly one-sided and boring fights unfortunately

I hope that Michael Blockhus took the LW fight because he wanted to get back on his horse fast after NCAAs and that was the only fight available. He should be fighting at FW, he is absolutely not a LW. Good win but don't fool yourself. Look at guys like Jalin Turner, you cannot fight in his weight class.

Good for Mitch McKee getting on his horse quickly after injury. He's had some injuries but he's otherwise showed a commitment to being active. I think he's getting to the stage where maybe we can talk about going on DWCS.

I hope that Michael Blockhus took the LW fight because he wanted to get back on his horse fast after NCAAs and that was the only fight available. He should be fighting at FW, he is absolutely not a LW. Good win but don't fool yourself. Look at guys like Jalin Turner, you cannot fight in his weight class.

Good for Mitch McKee getting on his horse quickly after injury. He's had some injuries but he's otherwise showed a commitment to being active. I think he's getting to the stage where maybe we can talk about going on DWCS.
I think he is pretty much a lock to be on the Contender Series this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back