Liam Wilson vs. Emanuel Navarrete Feb.3rd Top Rank/ESPN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Should still be entertaining, Stevenson outboxed the crap out Valdez leaving him clueless, Navarrete is going to make it a dog fight like always but I agree, we could see Valdez get stopped this time

Nava via Brutalization
hoping for his brick in your face jab and some huge uppercuts

Reactions: Ruv
Navarrete is hittable and Valdez can hurt people who try to walk him down. Berchelt fought him like a dummy but he got absolutely wrecked. I don't think Navarrete has an easy time here.

Nav hits like a truck and hits from weird angles, but he's also wild which gets him hit. Valdez has KO power too but has been dropped before by softer punchers than Nav.

Should be interesting, but i see Nav coming out on top in a close fight.

Navarrete is hittable and Valdez can hurt people who try to walk him down. Berchelt fought him like a dummy but he got absolutely wrecked. I don't think Navarrete has an easy time here.
That performance by Valdez will always be sus to me, thats the only fight where he looked like a p4p great, all other fights he looked average but with big heart and balls.

That performance by Valdez will always be sus to me, thats the only fight where he looked like a p4p great, all other fights he looked average but with big heart and balls.
Berchelt also looked oddly sluggish in that fight.

Berchelt after recovering from covid was not the same.

the ko loss after valdez was even worse.

i started calling bs on the eddie reynoso hype after the deterioration in Andy Ruiz.

but i guess on paper someone had to receive trainer of the year…

I’m not as sold on Vaquero as you all seem to be, I seem to recall him looking horrible as fuck in his last fight before the stoppage and Valdez being clowned by shakur isn’t that big of a deal considering shakur clowns everyone.

sure my money would be on navarrete but when both start trading and Oscar can land, anything can happen.

I hope it happens down the line though

I’m not as sold on Vaquero as you all seem to be, I seem to recall him looking horrible as fuck in his last fight before the stoppage and Valdez being clowned by shakur isn’t that big of a deal considering shakur clowns everyone.

sure my money would be on navarrete but when both start trading and Oscar can land, anything can happen.

I hope it happens down the line though
He's got the best uppercut in the game.

Back