Social Life is full of disappointment

If that spoiler is about your mma stuff then i will just say quitting mma was best decision of my life

World truly opened then instead of being locked in mma gym
These sacrifices used to not feel like sacrifices before. Sometimes it definitely feels like I’m missing out on things.
Ultimately I’m dedicated, I know that’s it’s not all I have, but it has given me a lot

That was pretty perceptive of you, I thought it would be taken as funny for most
It caught my eye as I can relate. I'm not sure if you meant life in general or whatever the current task is. I've had a few experiences recently where I was telling myself it's good to put yourself out there, do more, help others. Only to feel more jaded afterwards and feel like I shouldn't have even bothered in the first place.
And even though I'm grateful to be here, real life and the real world is a bitter pill to swallow, so if you meant life in general l, well I can relate to that too.
Keep climbing is all we can do.

Just like climbing a mountain, the best thing we can do is take it one step at a time, learn from our mistakes, and build back up.

Agree?

Even if the mistake was deciding to climb the mountain in the first place
wassup bruddah

I took it asarefernceto your MMA stuff and relationships within team

hope your staying good man.

if you are feeling beat down by following the same path. try and think outside the box. there ain't one way to pass the range and it is composed of many different peaks and valleys (with a spattering of mesas). maybe itstime to try a different approach. think about it like bad relationship where you re fighting day in and day out and every little thing is a battle, slowly it becomes a prison. but you can just walk away the world is huge and who knows what else could be around the corner

Screenshot_20240419-074848~2.png
Screenshot_20240419-074932~2.png

Fam u just gotta try and fail at enough ting den u realize side questing is where life's joys are 🙏📿 endgame is just to keep da sheep gwan to dem 25man raids 🐑🚫🐺 chasin' gear that finna be out of date in like 2months even tho ting the same just different color

Last edited:
These sacrifices used to not feel like sacrifices before. Sometimes it definitely feels like I’m missing out on things.
Ultimately I’m dedicated, I know that’s it’s not all I have, but it has given me a lot

Just remember its not your fault. Society works very hard to give you FOMO(fear of missing out) as this stimulates economic activity but the truth is this is one of the most misreable time theres ever been. People are exhausted from having to tolerate this system and you are not alone.

Probably time to move on. You tested yourself and 'entered the arena', fulfilled your childhood dream of being Van Damme and built healthy habits.
And yes, you are missing out on a lot but its about perspective. You get to keep your purple name tag on sherdog, what more accolades do you need?

Life is a bitch and then you die.

I thought monks were taught to not desire anything so they won't be disappointed when they don't get it.

As a kid, I hated when I'd get my hopes up for nothing. Now I sorta recognize assholes acting all nice pretending like they'll do something nice, but I realize they're just saying that to pretend they're nice but with no intention of doing good.

Back