Lion Fights Back While Rivals Eat Him

Lion fights are very brutal. I've read about stuff like this when I was learning about the Brothers of Mapogo. They would do similar stuff to other lions to take over their prides, and in animal karma, a couple of them, like Kinky Tail, would suffer the same fate as the lion in the video

Fantastic read. Pretty neat how the leader was the last one alive and lived for so long (15 years).

Amazing footage. Thx for sharing

Crazy to think that these 2 lions will probably have the same fate. The life of a male lion is a life of violence

Didn't know they go canibal
me neither, although recently I heard a rumor about The Lion King. When Scar has Zazu captured and they're singing songs, Scar is playing with a skull. Apparently it's a lion skull and the twisted theory says that he ate Mufasa and kept his skull.

me neither, although recently I heard a rumor about The Lion King. When Scar has Zazu captured and they're singing songs, Scar is playing with a skull. Apparently it's a lion skull and the twisted theory says that he ate Mufasa and kept his skull.

Makes sense, probably banged Simbas mom too.

Wow! That was savage!

I care more about the Lion in that video, who's a wild animal but I feel "Meh" about the odd Cartel execution that gets shared in some of my Group Chats - but, nature will nature I guess...

Wow! That was savage!

I care more about the Lion in that video, who's a wild animal but I feel "Meh" about the odd Cartel execution that gets shared in some of my Group Chats - but, nature will nature I guess...
That s not something i would be be proud of.

Is this from the documentary about the group of lion brothers who fucking terrorized their range?

I think the documentary Brothers in Blood - The Lions of Sabi Sands

There were some brutal kills in that one.

Being eaten alive is probably one of worse if not the ultimate worse way to die. So that lion had it worse than most humans will ever experience.
Yeah, there are videos of people going into areas where lions or tigers live in a zoo to take a picture. We aren't talking about Tigger or Simba here. This is the real thing.

Back